ND VARAPRASAD ASU
Malkajgiri, Contact: 99852 44544
Hyderabad. E-mail: email@example.com
Aim to be associated with a progressive organization that gives me scope to update my Knowledge and
skills in accordance with the latest trends and be part of a team that dynamically works towards growth
of organization and gains satisfaction thereof.
Manager Accounts & Finance with 6 years experience in a broad range of accounting /financial
activities including: financial controls, budget management, payroll, human resources and reporting
processes. Oversees and performs all daily, monthly, and annual accounting functions while
collaborating with colleagues, contractors, and vendors to guarantee the timely completion of various
projects. Trains, motivates, and supervises accounting staff members.
Accounts Consolidation/ Management ♦Accounts Payables/receivables♦Liaison and Co-
ordination♦Evaluation & Analysis♦MIS Support ♦Data Management♦Tax / Cost Audits ♦Statutory
Compliance♦Team Leader/ Player ♦Audit Facilitation ♦
An achievement oriented professional with vast experience in financial& operations sectors.
Extensive business management skills with, in depth knowledge in operational areas pertaining
to ;-♦Vendor Management ♦Customer Relationship Management♦Management Accounting
Procedures ♦Man-Management♦Statutory compliances for smooth business operations &♦Day to
day Business/Financial Operations
Excellent communication skills &-deft in streamlining systems and procedures with proven ability
to maximize efficiency in operations.
Software Platforms Handled: Proficient inMs-Office(extensively Ms-excel &Ms-Word);Accounting
Packagers viz., Tally ERP, ,SAP FICO (User Module), Focus.
Role: Manager – Accounts & Finance
Working as Manager Accounts & Finance in INLINE4 MOTORS PVT LTD (Authorized dealer for Jaguar
& Land rover – Premium Cars (Tata motors ltd), Hyderabad – (Jul 11 – till date).
2. Profile of Current Working Company:
Inline 4 Motors Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated in October 2009 and The Company has secured the
Andhra Pradesh dealership of Jaguar & Land Rover automobiles. The company will also deal in selling
used luxury cars. These premium luxury automobiles will be sold and serviced through a chain of
state-of-the-art showroom & workshop in Hyderabad as per global specifications of Jaguar & Land
• Reporting to: CEO, Managing Director , Director
• Managing Accounts & Finance team and monitoring their activities in day to day Activities
• In Charge for the Indian GAAP Accounting
• Conducting Profitability Analysis, Cash Flow, Fund Flow Analysis, Budgetary Control, Profit &
Loss Account on Month and Quarter wise.
• Executed accounts receivable /payable reporting enhancements and reconciliation procedures
in order to integrate Tally .ERP accounting software.
• Managing accounting operations, accounting close, account reporting and reconciliations and
preparing Balance sheet individually with schedules.
• Liaisoning with Bankers for the funding. Utilization of Bank loans as per the requirement and
complying with Bank norms. Monthly submission of inventory report and sales report to Bank
in the prescribed format.
• Compilation of Monthly/Quarterly Statutory Returns Viz., VAT Returns/CST returns, Service
tax ,TDS Calculations, PF, ESI etc., and filing Handled Internal, Statutory and Tax Audits without
• Monitoring cash, cheques, and vouchers as well as reconciled records of bank transactions.
• Reviewing and implementing the new process in the showroom and workshop to ensure cost
reduction by optimum utilization of the resources and reconciling of inter branch/division
• Reviewing of Junior / Sr. accountant’ Æs book entries to ensure accuracy of the G/L.
• Reviewing collection reports with the general manager to determine the status of collections
and the amounts of outstanding balances.
• Developed and maintained monthly job-cost/ profit analysis spreadsheets.
• Preparing Various MIS report to give presentation to the management (i.e Ratios of Net/Gross
profit , Interest coverage , Debt coverage, Employees cost , Sales and Administration cost ,
Interest and Financial cost analysis , Sales ratio ,Service retention rate , SDD , Revenue/Cost
• Reviewing of Assets register every month and reconcile the data with depreciable value.
• Ensured Timely completion of Audit and Income Tax Returns Filing and Statutory
compliance by introducing New process and Team building.
• Implementing online Accounting across Showroom and Workshop.
• Reduction in Accounts Receivables and Accounts payables by Collecting Sticky payments.
• Maintaining payroll for the employees.
• ESI , EPF , Returns and payments .
3. • Salaries , Incentives , Bonus , Gratuity and Leave encashment Calculations.
• Monitoring of Loan and Advance and Staff welfare
• Independently taken charge for preparing consolidated segment and getting the same audited
with Statutory Auditors.
• Set up complete accounting system for the division.
• Reduced Variable cost in Marketing Dept, Control of Employee Cost , Reduced the interest cost
to the bankers on loan by repayment of loan in time.
• Business promotional expenditure reduced by 15% in current financial year.
• Reduced Debtors by 85% to the company to compare to last financial year.
• Implemented system generated payment, receipt and invoicing policy to avoid manipulation
in the various dept.
MBA (Finance and International Marketing ) ,in 2011
B Com (Commerce), in 2007
Good communication skills
Willingness to learn
Other activities &hobbies:
• Participate in Cultural activities
• Making Good relations with others
Name :Naga Durga Vara Prasad Asu
Father’s Name :Venkata Subbarao
Languages Known :Telugu & English
Permanent Address :S/o.Venkata Subbarao
Kakileru, Bommalagudi Veedhi Eragavaram mandalam,
WG.District, Andhra Pradesh.