FOUR SCHOOL OF THOUGHTS - Russel and Norvig
It is a cognitive approach
which requires to determine
how humans think!
Codify “right thinking” with
Turing test (Alan Turing 1950):
A computer passes the test of
intelligence, if it can fool a
The right thing: that which is
expected to maximize goal
achievement, given the
Embracing Technology Shift Next 5 Years - Nielsen Report
• Big Data and Artificial Intelligence – Market
expected to grow to $203bn by 2020.
• Machine Learning and Decision Making – 20% of
delivery purchases will come from computer
• Cashless Payment Technology
• The Sharing Economy – like Crowd Sourcing, Car
• Robotics and Drones
• Autonomous Transportation Systems
• Wearable Internet Devices
• Virtual and Augmented Reality
• 3D Printing
• Nano Technologies and Smart Materials
Applications Of Artificial Intelligence -Deloitte Report
• AIME(Artificial Intelligence in Medical Epidemiology) use big data and AI algorithms to pinpoint the geolocation
of dengue fever outbreaks, three months before they occur using autonomous drones. The have 87 percent
accuracy in prediction.
• Personalised Video Streaming - Using AI to find audiences for new content, smart video tech company Unreel
Entertainment launches Unreel.me, a platform for custom-built streaming sites.
• AI Lawyer- Ross Intelligence, which is built on IBM's super-computer Watson, uses natural language processing
to answer legal questions.
• Game Feedback Platform - Player XP uses machine learning to help identify constructive feedback in mobile
video game reviews.
• Pefin is an artificial intelligence financial advisor that monitors over two million data points to provide decisions.
• Autism Glass is a wearable, behavioural aid that uses machine learning and real-time social cues to help those
with autism interact with others.
• In Japan, an artificial intelligence has been appointed creative director. AI-CD β is a robot that is being treated
as an actual employee in an ad agency.
• Search Engine Optimization - Webpage.ly uses an algorithm that suggests the most searchable keywords,
helping developers optimize their sites for better ranking.
Top 3 Companies Leading
Race In AI -Forbes
• DeepMind - London based research firm specialised
in Deep Reinforcement Learning, Bayesian Neural
Nets, Robotics, transfer learning. Currently No.1.
• Google - The project's technology is currently used
in the Android Operating System's speech
recognition system, photo search for Google+ and
video recommendations in YouTube
• Facebook - Big focus for them is language-domain
problems like question answering, dynamic memory
and face recognition
• Other top companies are OpenAI, Baidu, Microsoft,
Apple, IBM and Amazon.
Survey by PwC on AI, 2017
• 72% of the leaders believe AI will be the business advantage of the future
• 70% agree that AI has the potential to enable humans to concentrate on
meaningful work, as well as indulge in more leisure activities.
• 67% state that leveraging AI will help humans and machines work together,
combining digital and human intelligences in the best ways possible.
• 63% of business decision makers believe that AI can offer a “superior one-
• When asked how likely it is that people will turn to AI assistants in the next
5 years for specific roles:
• 58% said it would be for a tutor
• 56% said it would be for a travel agent
• 22% said it would be for a doctor
• We always overestimate the change
that will occur in the next two years
and underestimate the change that will
occur in the next ten. Don't let yourself
be lulled into inaction.
- Bill Gates
• The future is already here it’s just not
- William Gibson
• Bot.Me: A revolutionary partnership How AI is pushing man and machine closer together 2017 Report
• WHAT’S NEXT IN TECH? INSIGHTS | IMPLICATIONS | IMPACT ON THE CONSUMER – Nielson
• Artificial Intelligence Innovation Report 2016 – Deloitte
• Gartner Marketing Predictions 2017 Report
Parece que tiene un bloqueador de anuncios ejecutándose. Poniendo SlideShare en la lista blanca de su bloqueador de anuncios, está apoyando a nuestra comunidad de creadores de contenidos.
¿Odia los anuncios?
Hemos actualizado nuestra política de privacidad.
Hemos actualizado su política de privacidad para cumplir con las cambiantes normativas de privacidad internacionales y para ofrecerle información sobre las limitadas formas en las que utilizamos sus datos.
Puede leer los detalles a continuación. Al aceptar, usted acepta la política de privacidad actualizada.