1. Vidya Bhooshan Mishra
Phone No.: 09555187984
Address: E-279, Sector-15, Noida
• Having 6+ years of total working experience in IT on Microsoft .Net Framework .
• Having 6+ years of relevant working experience in Software analysis, coding and development on
Microsoft .Net technology and SQL server 2005/2008.
• Presently working with Landis + Gyr (TOSHIBA Group) at Noida since September 2012 to till date.
• Having Experience with working at client site (Tokyo for 2 Months) for product hardening and UAT.
• Currently working as Senior Software Engineer and leading the scrum team with responsibility of scrum
master, requirement analysis, coding, peer code review, client presentation and mentoring fresh talents.
• Currently working on Enterprise level application which is utilized across 4 continents.
• Previously worked with Mindfire Solutions (New Delhi) since February 2010 to August 2012.
• Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL SERVER 2005/2008.
• Experience in using various Design Patterns.
• Experience in using Package manager like Nuget.
• Experience of working in Scrum based agile environment.
• Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming concepts into real life software products.
• Experience in Smart Grid and energy management domain.
• Expertise in RDBMS Concepts, Client/Server architecture And Web Services.
• Expertise in metering domain with working experience on AMI, MDMS, DLMS and MIOS API.
• Proficiency in written and verbal communication, experience in dealing with on shore clients of Europe &
• Expertise in developing software applications capable of communicating with GSM, PSTN and GPRS
• Experience and understanding of working with Source control management tools like TFS, SVN.
• Good understanding of US Health Care Domain.
• Hands on Experience in implementing windows API’s and efficient use of Multithreading.
• Hands on experience on working with Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)..
• Experience in leading team in agile scrum based working environment.
• Good understanding of ASP .NET forms authentication and membership provider.
• Experience in using the third party Data Visualization tools like Dundas Data Visualization kit.
• Good analytical & logical skills with emphasis on constructive teamwork.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills, willing to learn, share knowledge, and adapt to new ideas.
Dot Net Technologies : Microsoft .Net 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.5, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, WCF.
RDBMS : SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle, MySQL.
Scripting Languages : Java Script.
Web Server : IIS 6.0 & IIS 7.0.
Operating System : Window Server 2003/2008 and Windows XP, Windows 7.
Project Title Head End System
Tools ASP .Net 4.0/4.5, WCF, XML, SQL Server 2008/Oracle , Java Script.
Duration Working from last 1 years.
Role Senior Developer
2. Team size 4
HES is an Enterprise level product which is used to communicate/hanlde with millions of endpoints (electricity, gas,
water meters). This product communicates with endpoints using Cellular , PLC(power line carrier) and RF network
and gathers data. Data gathered from endpoints are formatted, compiled and presented for various purposes like
detecting Consumption patterns of different customers, predicting energy uses in peak seasons/hours, generating
bills Using Differential tariff system, supplying meaningful data to third part MDM for analysis purposes.
• Created New EDPL layer project for cellular meters.
• Integrated PLC meters into system.
• Worked on DLMS adapter for RF meters.
• Created a layer of WCF services to expose HES data to other layers.
Project Title GPRS Network Adapter
Tools ASP .Net 4.0, WCF, Windows Services,XML, SQL Server 2008/Oracle , Java Script.
Duration 8 Months
Role Senior Developer
Team size 4
GPRS Network Adapter is a network adapter for the communication layer that provides a transparent data tunnel
based on GPRS technology. It enables HES to communicate with the meters which are connected to a GPRS
modem. It Enable HES to send data to the endpoints connected with GPRS modems.Provide an access point for the
endpoints to transfer data to the HES.Provide reliable, robust and highly available communication between the
endpoint and the HES..
• Created WCF service for Routing Information lookup.
• Created Windows Service for Gateway Application .
• Created Communication Manager (WCF services) Interface for HES to send/receive commands To/from
Project Title 3Phase Generic BCS
Tools C# .Net 3.5, My SQL, XML, Windows Services.
Duration 6 months.
Role Senior Developer
Team size 4
This is a product that used to read data from meter format that data into readable format and display it on UI.
This product is capable of reading data from meter complying DLMS as well as IEC standards.
It is Capable of communication with meters using RS232/Optical cables as well as GSM/PSTN network.
• Written communication, parsing and mapping modules of the product.
• Created windows service for scheduled data readout.
• Designed Data base structure for the project.
• Lead the team in agile environment in role of scrum master .
• Peer Code review, task assignment, tracking and periodic demo to client.
Project Title MIOS API
Tools C# .Net 3.5, XML.MySQL
3. Duration 4 Months.
Role Senior Developer
Team size 3
This product is combination of two windows API’s that are developed by following MIOS standards.
It has two windows API’s called Meter Reading API and CDF converter API.
Reading API is used to read meter and create a manufacturer specific file.
Converter API uses output of reading API as input and generates a XML file according to MIOS protocol.
Both API’s are passive modules that are invoked by a utility server application called CFW.
• Written communication, readout and parsing module for reading API.
• Written MIOS converter module for converter API.
• Created a CFW application to simulate actual environment for UTC.
• Preformed periodic demo to all stakeholders.
• Integrated the product with utility CFW application.
Project Title License Management System
Tools ASP .Net, ADO.NET, XML, SQL server2005.
Team size 1 Members.
Duration 9 Months
This project deals with the activation /deactivation and uses of the product keys of the adobe In-design plugins.
This Application acts as web server and In-design plugins when installed on users PC hits this application with
Key and other necessary information to authenticate key entered by user.
This application also provides facility to deactivate plugin application from one PC and reactivate on other.
It also helps tracking uses of unauthorized Plugin software and activating plugins on more than one PC.
• Completed all front end designing, creating AAPX pages and apply JS and server validations.
• Developed the Data Access and Business logic layers of the project . .
• Designed the database for the project in the My SQL , written queries and stored procedures.
• Performed Unit Testing and preparing technical specification and scope documents.
Project Title Practice Management System(PMS)
Tools ASP.Net 3.5, SQL Server 2008 ,XML Web Services
Duration 1 Yrs.
Team size 10
This is a health care domain project which provides great way to manage the heath care
Practices. I had worked on billing module which deals with management of all types of
Monetary transactions inside PMS.
• Completed all front end designing and validations.
• Developed the Data Access and Business Logic layer of the project. .
• Developed web and window service used in billing modules.
4. Project Title Webproof API
Tools/Technology Classical ASP, Java Script, HTML, SQL Server.
Team size 3 Members.
Duration 3 months
This a Product in print media domain .This product helps personnel in print media domain to create printing stuff
online ,get feedback from all stakeholders through sticky notes, accommodate feedback and publish again and
finally approve stuff for printing in journals.
This makes life easy by providing SMS/Email notifications of every update to relevant stakeholders.
• Developed Email/SMS notification module.
• Made application compatible with all major released versions of prominent browsers.
• Made application compatible to run on Apple IPad and IPhone.
• Done R&D with amazon S2 in order to host application in cloud.
• MCA from Apeejay Institute of Technology (U.P. Technical University Lucknow) with aggregate 73% in
• B.Sc. (Maths) from D.D.U University Gorakhpur with aggregate 58 % in 2006.
from BIEC- Patna with aggregate 66 % in 2003.
from BSEB Patna with aggregate 66 % in 2001.
Father’s name Mr. Ramagya Mishra
Date of Birth 05/08/1986
Marital Status Single
Languages English, Hindi.
Permanent Address Village- Amahi Mishra, PO- Jigna Dube, Goplaganj,Bihar-841426
The above statements are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.