1. Resume of Vikneswaran Sundaram
Contact: +91 96009 00605 | Email:Vignesh.email@example.com | Skpe: Vignesh.mac
SENIOR MANAGEMENT- HR/RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONAL
HRM • Recruitment • Operation Management
A dynamic HR | Operations | Business | Management Professional with 8 plus years rich experience in
Recruitment Strategic HRM; Business Management ; Performance Management; Training ; Employee
Engagement ; Sales with well known organisations.
Have consistently grown across the hierarchy and successfully delivered at senior level positions with
leading organisations in diverse industries and sectors. The breadth of experience spans IT, ITES,
Automobiles, and Manufacturing.
Ensured maintenance of amicable relations among management and employees through introduction and
administration of participative schemes and practices.
A professional who has been enjoying success in implementing new HR techniques as an effective Change
Agent. Consistently ensured that HR policies and procedures have optimized value across overall
Handled extreme pressure situations and have learnt to manage them effectively.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Recruitment HR | SOP Formulation Change Management
Performance Management Training & Development Employee Relations / Welfare
Organisational Development Business Development Team Management
Since Dec’09 - Till date
Mac – Management Consultants & Technology Solutions
Manager - HR / Recruitment cum Talent Acquisition
TOP LEVEL MANAGEMENT:
Independently Heading the HR/Recruitment/Talent Acquisition/Business Development/Administration/
Compliances and Operations.
Set the functions / policies newly, set systems for Principal in company and sop for employer and process and
vendors.Handled direct team of 15 members include lead, sr members, Talent Acquisition and BD
Developed / Handled Business clients in Leading IT | ITES | Engg | BFSI / Retail / O n G / Operationalized /
reviewed Organization-wide / Statutory committees.
Developed capability /skill sets to LEAD a TEAM of HIGH SKILLED RECRUITMENT audits of various Prestigious
client (Google, IBM, HCL / IT / BPO / ITES / BFSI / O n G / ENGG )
Set up consulting capabilities on all employment laws related queries of business for SOP.
Market Research for IBM DaKSH LAUNH for Coimbatore
1) As an individual contributor, partner with hiring managers in International Geographies to create requisitions and
hiring strategies. Should be a good /Technical communicator.
2) Manage end to end recruitment life-cycle for middle and senior level positions. Should have experience in recruiting
2. for SAP MDG Positions.
3) Partner with Senior Business Leaders and hiring managers to develop and deliver a talent acquisition strategy to
identify and engage the top active and passive talent.
4) Facilitating any required interviews for new hires
5) Well versed with staffing tools & processes.
6) Offer Management, Candidate Engagement, Vendor Management, Stakeholder Management.
7) Preparing various Dashboards and MIS reports on recruiter productivity, quality of hire, cost per hire etc.
8) Analyze market intelligence reports and talent movement trends in order to adjust sourcing strategy to continue to
meet business needs.
9) Develop and implement systems and drive process improvements to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the
recruitment life cycle.
10) Drive programs, like referrals, interviewer participation and recognition for the success of the team
Aug’08 - Dec-‘09
TEAM SOURCE INDA CONSULTING SERVICE, Coimbatore
Manager – HR / Admin
Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking
application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
• Performing joining formalities and maintaining the credentials of the employees
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
• Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and
• Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance
management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
• Preparing staff handbooks;
• Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
• Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
• Handling end to end Performance Management System
• Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirement;
• Planning and delivering training - including inductions for new staff;
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
• Preparing budget of human resource operations.
• Preparing employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to
determine reasons behind separations.
• Preparing reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism andturnover.
• Managing the set-up and day to day delivery of office management; vendor and supplier
relationships to meet operational needs.
Dec’07 – Aug’08
Sr Sales Development Manager
Managed the overall Sales of Traditional and ULIP (concept of investments) in the Reliance Life Insurance.
Recruiting financial advisors and provided training, motivation themselves to ensure the 100% of sales and
monitoring the Feedback from the Financial Advisors. Worked with branch head to promote the sales and
achieving the Company’s Target.
3. Emerging star award for sales, January ,08
Topper in gold coin contest in branch.
Good business certificate for the month of april’08
Best product knowledge manager / training award, May’08
(For training given to total branch financial advisors)
Aug’05 – Oct’07
RELIANCE PETROLEUM, Coimbatore
Fleet Development & Branch Manager (HR & Operation)
(Trans Connect Division)
Managed the Overall Hr/Operation of Trans Connect as per the guidance followed in Standard Operating
Procedure. Maintained all statutory records, MIS and Auditing detail records based on the company
requirement. Motivating all the staffs to achieve the sales target and thereby extracting maximum productivity.
HR/OPERATIONS Policies devised and implemented/ OD initiatives / Interventions undertaken
Worked as an Internal Change Agent using Appreciative Inquiry with Union leaders. Succeeded in
having a positive impact on their personal lives by helping them quit tobacco abuse.
Played a key role in conversion of Contracts of Indirect Jobs.
Monitored the functioning of HRIS in Marshall ERP, SAP environments.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
Feb’03 – July’05 Le Jardin ., Personnel Officer
Sep’02 – Jan’03 Bajaj Auto., Officer
Personal Traits and Attitudes:
Good leadership skill with the ability to handle large / motivate the team.
Good Team player who can co-operate with any kind of Environment and also a good
team leader who can manage the team very well in all the required metrics and
An optimistic thinker with a lot of confidence in whatever I do.
Highly enthusiastic and dedicated to assigned work on full hours without any compromise
Innovative thinking and creative ability to implement knowledge oriented things.
Managing large groups
Technical and Typewriting skills:
ATOM CERTIFICATION 2016: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, PHP. MySQL, CorelDraw,
COBOL, FORTRAN ,
ADCA (Computer concepts, Windows 2000, MS office, Tally,
Multimedia, Oracle 8,”C” Programming, Visual Basic, Systems Analysis & Design)
SAP R/3 , Intranet Service
Retail Operations Sales System (ROSS)
Typewriting in English Higher with first class
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore in 2009
B.B.A. Bachelor of Business Administration
College, Annamalai University in 2007
B.Sc Bachelor of Computer science – one year
Bharathiar University in 2001
ADCA- Advanced Diploma in computer Application
MICE Manipal University in 2001
4. Diploma in computer Application
MICE Manipal University in 2000
Marital status: Single