1. VINAYAK TIWARI
Achievement-driven Professional, with 10 plus years work experience, seeking assignments in Production and World
Class Manufacturing , with a leading organization of repute
Result-oriented professional with 9 plus years of experience in Automotive and Others:
~ Lean Manufacturing ~ Process Improvement ~ Production Planning & Control
~ Inventory Management ~ Reporting & Documentation ~ Team Management
• An effective communicator with honed interpersonal, planning, decision making, leadership and problem solving skills
• Handling the planning, scheduling and management of production; ensuring completion of assignments within time
• Implementing maintenance schedules and carrying out periodic checks to ensure performance of various equipments
and maintaining requisite documents for the same
• Taking stringent quality measures including preparation of necessary documents for ensuring compliance with
standards & customer requirements
• Executing various techniques for cycle time / cost reduction, entailing identification of opportunities, analysis of data,
conducting tests, cost benefit analysis and implementation
Sept’14 to till date Complete Surveying Technologies, Noida – Production
Key Result Areas:
• Leading & supervising 2 Engineers,1 Asst. Manager, 100 operators & 50 contract labours
• Conduct regular meetings with the die casting, moulding, purchase and vendors to ensure availability of inventory for
smooth production flow.
• Skill matrix monitoring, training and development of the associates. Devising training modules for the purpose.
• Performance appraisal of the team associates. Identifying opportunity areas for growth and development.
• Control of overall manufacturing cycle from planning to production to warehousing to inventory management.
• Accountable for Critical Control Point Audits, Process Audits, Standard Operating Procedures, 7 Waste Controls.
• Employing DWM on daily basis to ensure effective communication with team & management
• Attending CFT & production planning meetings to study & action on issues pertaining to a production plan.
• Safety auditor, 5S auditor for the plant.
• Steered efforts in implementing:
o Implementing effective OHSE initiatives and practices to ensure safe working environment
o Online Quality Management System procedures for the department
• Implemented 5S program successfully in the plant.
• Essayed a stellar role in reducing:
o Operator fatigue by providing hanging arrangement for the tools
Sep’10 – Aug’14 Renault Nissan Automotive India Pvt. Ltd., Chennai as Sr. Engineer – Production (Assembly
Trim & Chassis)
Key Result Areas:
• Headed a team of 3 Assistant Engineers & 72 Technicians in CUBS Line (Common Under Body Systems)
• Offered technical support to team during new vehicle model launch and imparted training to Shokiryudo Man
2. • Involved in assembly line balancing through elemental analysis, job observation & job allocation based upon Takt time
& manpower planning as per load
• Accountable for Critical Control Point Audits, Process Audits & 5S audits
• Created & implemented Standard Operating Procedures, Operating Manuals & Data Sheet as per the Process Sheets
• Designed Operational Requirement Table, Visual Management, Quality check lists & One Point Lessons for the zone
• Carried out Defect Analysis through 7 QC tool & QRQC technique for defect reduction & prevention
• Collaborated with IE & PE regarding resource planning to ensure smooth production flow
• Responsible for parts storage into the warehouse.
• Highlight issues related to critical inventory levels of parts if below the required stock level.
• Responsible for feeding consumables to the line on hourly basis.
• Responsible for raising part quality related issues in the QRQC meeting
• Essayed a stellar role in implementing:
o Supermarket concept for fasteners at the line side and replacing racks with gravity flow chutes
o Involved in design of kit kart as a kaizen approach for the Duster Model.
• Kaizen to improve productivity by reducing set-up time from 90 sec. to 45 sec. for Radiator Cooling Module and
eliminate Muda (wastes) using time study & motion
• Model specific color coding for tools to eliminate wrong torque of the fasteners.
• TPM conveyor of the zone.
Jul’06 – Aug’10 Mico Bosch (India) Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur as Engineer – Production (Cam- Plate Cell)
Key Result Areas:
• Headed a team of 1 Team Leader & 20 technicians in CAMPLATE SPM Manufacturing Division
• Monitored 7 basic QC tools & process using SPC to arrest any quality defect
• Maintained & assessed the data of downtime/loss hours and implemented CAPA for their improvements
• Handled rejection/rework control, WIP & indirect material consumption monitoring & control
• Steered efforts of reducing:
o Energy consumption to zero in conveyor system of cam-plate shim face grinding machine
o 6 losses to monitor the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE%)
• Essayed a stellar role in introducing Milk Run System for Cam Plate from vendor-end as per JIT manufacturing norms
2006 B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) from GLAITM, Mathura, UP Technical University, Lucknow;
• Certified Engineer Renault Nissan ‘DNA manufacturing Training’
• Quality Management System: ISO 9001:2008, ISO/ TS16949 & ISO 14001
• Cause Analysis Tools: 5 Why, 7 QC Tool, SPC & FMEA
• Process Improvement & Analysis Tools: PokaYoka, JIT, Kaizen, Kanban, 5 S, SMED.
• Operational Control: Elemental Analysis, Line Balancing, Job Allocation, Job Observation and Standard Operating
• Inventory Management: JIT, Stock Taking, FIFO Regulation and Ageing Inventory monitoring
• Well versed with:
3. o MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
• Secured 1st
prize in Debate Competition in Anukriti’05 – Annual Festival held at Global Institute of Technology &
• Served as:
o Founding Member of ‘Yantriki – The Mechanicals Engineers Society’ in GLA, Mathura
o Organizing Committee Member of college
• Actively participated and hosted various inter & intra college level Debates & Group Discussions
Date of Birth: 5th
Present Address: Flat No. 485, DDA Apartments, Badarpur. New Delhi-110044.
Permanent Address: Dau Kuti, 14 - Purana Kila, Lucknow – 226001, UP
Languages Known: English , Hindi