2. When you move from one place to
another in the classroom, take the most
direct route, not the “scenic route”.
3. Keep your hands and feet, and body parts
to yourself as you move through the room.
4. Complete your task and return to your
seat as quickly and quietly as you can!
• Go directly to your destination
• Complete what you need to do
• Return directly to your seat
• Keep your hands and feet to yourself
• Quickly return to what you are supposed to be
5. Working together, you can determine
which of these will be your teacher:
Or unhappy teacher?