1. Done by :
SGT Yao Huang
SGT Glenn Toh
SGT Guo Jian
PTE Zong Jun
2. It is lacking of basic needs like food,
shelter , education and healthcare.
It is the inability to satisfy one's basic
needs because one lacks income to
buy services or from lack of access to
3. Overpopulation in a country with insufficient
amount of resources like food and water will
result in poverty in that country.
With Illiteracy in poor countries will cause the
children to have no education in their life and
unable to get a job to support their family.
4. In effects of poverty are Hunger, Homeless,
Health problems, Illiteracy and without basic
In poor countries, most of the people dies
because of poverty as many died because of
lacking in healthcare.
5. Map of world poverty by country, showing percentage of population living on less
than $1.25 per day. Information is based on different years (2000-2006) for different
countries. Data is missing for countries coloured grey.
7. Do charity work and accumulate money and
donate to the people in countries facing
Providing free shelter, food, health care,
education and drinking water for them.
Reducing government taxes for the villages
who are facing poverty.
8. Poverty can be reduce if jobs creation for the
poor family so they can earn a living and
provide more opportunity for more children to
Therefore, social entrepreneur are helping out,
trying to prevent poverty from increasing.