What is Internet of things?
Benefit of IoT
What is IoT?
• The Internet of Things (IoT) is a
network of physical devices, vehicles,
home appliances, and other items
embedded with electronics, software,
sensors, actuators, and network
connectivity that enable these objects
to connect, control and exchange data.
• This network of connected objects is
used to collect and share data with
applications, systems, and other
devices without requiring human-to-
human or human-to-computer
IoT platforms are software
solutions that enable
organizations to manage and
secure connected devices, as
well as collect, store and
analyze data. These platforms
can be used to develop, deploy,
and manage IoT applications.
Benefits of IoT
• Real-time asset/resource visibility.
• Reduced costs.
• Improved operational efficiency.
• Data-driven insights for quick
• End-to-end, remote monitoring and
management of assets/resources.
• Real-time, predictive and prescriptive
• Improve end-customer experience.
The Internet of Things is a
network of connected
devices and systems that
can be used to collect and
share data, as well as
monitor and control
devices remotely. IoT
applications are used in a
wide range of industries,
from smart homes to
connected cars and