APPLYING THE BLOCK
SEM. SAYSON & SEM. BORRO
1. Mico wrote down three consecutive odd integers. He then multiplied the first one by 2,the second by 3,and the
third one by 4. If the sum of all six numbers is 400 , what is the first number he wrote?
2. Adam has five times as many baseball cards as Noah. If Adam gives Noah 200 cards, Noah will have 5 times as
many cards as Adam. How may cards does each of them have?
3. Charlie was 40 years older when his son Adam was born .How old was Charlie when he was 5
times as old as Adam?
4. If John can paint a fence in 4 hours and Zedrick can paint the same fence in 6 hours, when
working together, how long will it take the two of them to paint the fence?
5. The length of each side of a square is 3 more than the length of each side of a regular
pentagon. If the perimeters of the square and pentagon are equal, how long is each side of the
1.The ratio of the number of boys to girls in class is 3:7.If there are 20 more girls than boys,
find the total number of students in the class.
2.There are 5 times as many farmers as fisherman in a gathering. There are 32 more
farmers than fishermen. How many people are there altogether?
3.Ana and Bong had the same amount of savings initially. After Bong received 360 dollars
from his sales, he had four times as much savings as Ana. How much savings had Bong at
4.Alex and John each had an equal number of popsicles. After Alex ate 25 popsicles and
John ate 31 popsicles, Alex had twice as many as john. How many popsicles did they have
5.Students A has twice as many marbles as student B. Students C has 3 more marbles than
A. The three students have 23 marbles together. How many marbles does student C have?
Parece que tiene un bloqueador de anuncios ejecutándose. Poniendo SlideShare en la lista blanca de su bloqueador de anuncios, está apoyando a nuestra comunidad de creadores de contenidos.
¿Odia los anuncios?
Hemos actualizado nuestra política de privacidad.
Hemos actualizado su política de privacidad para cumplir con las cambiantes normativas de privacidad internacionales y para ofrecerle información sobre las limitadas formas en las que utilizamos sus datos.
Puede leer los detalles a continuación. Al aceptar, usted acepta la política de privacidad actualizada.