1. How to promote
farmer’s product reaching to
Professor Dr. Te-Chen Kao
National Pingtung University of Science & Technology
Line ID: 0912359357
E Mail: email@example.com
2. Type of Market
• Marketing channel:
- Through Direct Sale(B to C), or/and through Jointing
- Retail marketing( Roadside market, Sunday market,
Afternoon Market, Farmers’ market, E-commerce)
- Joint marketing (wholesale market, auction market)
3. Retail marketing
• Retail is the sale of goods and services from businesses to an end user
(called a customer). Retail marketing is the process by which retailers
promote awareness and interest of their goods and services in an effort to
generate sales from their consumers. There are many different
approaches and strategies retailers can use to market their goods and
4. Roadside Market
• At Roadside Market, the
seasonal flowers and
plants, fruits and
vegetables, jams and
jellies, hand made products
will be sold freshly.
E- Commerce Marketing
an example of E Commerce by Jointed
Farmer’s Association E commerce system
• Website: http://www.ubox.org.tw/
• The largest shopping website in Chinese Taipei.
• Hundreds of commodities and house-gardening products under 18
categories for consumers to choose and purchase on this website.
• Fast delivery: If your destination is Taiwan island, and you have
to wait for just 2 days!
• Made in Taiwan: Every products are produced by the agricultural
groups around Taiwan with Taiwan`s agricultural products.
31. Wholesale Marketing
• The business of selling goods to retailers in larger quantities than
they are sold to final consumers but in smaller quantities than they
are purchased from manufacturers.
32. What is the Auction Market?
• An auction market is a market where the price is determined by
the highest price the buyer is willing to pay (bids), and the lowest
price the seller is willing to take (offers). Bids and offers are match