1. Elizabeth Klein
Highly creative and multi-talented Graphic Designer and Web Developer with
extensive experience in corporate branding, print design, web design and
development, UX design and Information Architecture (IA), marketing, and
multimedia design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team
player with well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
Highly skilled in client and vendor relations. Passionate and inventive creator of
innovative marketing strategies and campaigns; knowledge and experience
preparing files for digital and offset printing; accustomed to performing in deadline-
driven environments with an emphasis on working within budget requirements.
PRINT PHOTOGRAPHY MULTIMEDIA
• Brochure & Newsletters • Retouching • PowerPoint Presentations
• Logos & Business Cards • Photo Restoration • Flash Animation Presentations
• Invitations & Post Cards • Photo Manipulation • Website Maintenance, UX/UI Design
• Posters & Flyers • Photography • Responsive Design
Suncoast Solutions 11/2014 – Pres.
UX/UI Designer (Contractor)
Responsibilities include supporting the presentation layer of the Company’s client
server and web applications. This includes the conversion of the existing Windows
client server legacy UI to new technology, in addition to supporting major
enhancements and changes. Work closely in an agile environment with developers
and key stakeholders tocreate a highly polished visual experience that fully represents
brand, market, and end-user requirements.
• Develop wireframes and Flash or HTML-based prototypes, refining and changing
them as needed.
• Responsible for optimizing application flow from page-to-page.
• Designed application to be compatible for desktop and tablet.
• Creates flow charts of task flows and information architecture for the product
• Solve complex design problems with solutions that balance practical constraints
with the need for efficiency and clarity.
• Distills business requirements into focused, understandable design deliverables,
such as annotated wireframes, storyboards, and mock-ups.
• Assists in diagnostic usability testing by preparing prototypes as needed and
incorporating usability findings as applicable into in-flight designs.
2. Elizabeth Klein
• Contributes to UX patterns and guidelines library by researching, proposing, and
negotiating practical improvements to existing applications.
• Implemented responsive design and converted Online Help to HTML5 in MapCap
Applications: Visual Studio, Infragistics, WinForms, Adobe CC – Illustrator,
Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Microsoft Office 365 – Word,
Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Adobe RoboHelp, Madcap Flare
IDS (INNOVIM DEFENSE SERVICES, LLC) 08/2012 – 11/2014
Graphic Designer and Web Developer
Sub-Responsibilities: Business Development and PMO Support
Responsibilities include managing all graphics for corporate distribution, Support and
aid in the development of government proposals; establish network interfaces for
critical government projects that require due diligence and high levels of expertise.
• Designed, Developed and Programmed Company Website
• Internal designs for company branding, presentations, posters, etc..
• Provide Graphic and Web support for OSD / GSD at NOAA (National Oceanic
and Atmospheric Administration)
• Designed and Developed the JPSS Gap Mitigation Study website
• Manage and Update the OSD website for NOAA
• Manage, Prepare, and Compile the IDS EMS Weekly and Monthly Status
Reports for upper management review and utilization
• Helping in the re-design of NOAA’s internal SharePoint Site
Applications: CS6/CC - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects.
Premiere Pro. MS Office 2011 - Word, PowerPoint, Xcel. Adobe Acrobat
Pro, Cinema 4D, WavePad, MySQL, iMovie, SharePoint, SharePoint
Designer, and Visual Studio
Perky Jerky 01/2011 – 07/2012
Internal Design and Web Manager
Responsibilities include developing effective visual branding including creating /
improving the look and feel of packaging, point-of-sale, displays, sales support
materials, and related promotions. Provide support in website design, development,
and content management. Maintain relationship with printer, as well as, consistently
meet deadlines and requirements.
3. Elizabeth Klein
• Develop POP signage and materials for use in retail locations, as well as,
• Design work on printed and online media
• Support design, development and management of content for company website
• Create PowerPoint presentations as needed for internal usage
• Create, design and develop web banners for external usage for company
advertisement and social media campaigns
Applications: CS5 - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash. MS Office 2011 - Word,
PowerPoint, Excel. Adobe Acrobat Pro, Magento, Cinema 4D and
Triumph Over Kid Cancer Foundation 08/2006 – 05/2014
Design and Web Manager / Artist
Successfully manage and coordinate graphic design projects from concept through
completion. Manage website and all it's attributes. Collaborate with board members
tocreate vision, conceive designs, and consistentlymeet deadlines and requirements.
Coordinate vendors to meet all project requirements. Expertly convert features to
benefits in order to achieve objectives.
• Designed company branding
• Built, Coded and Designed company website
• Conceptualized, Designed and Created all promotional material for annual
fundraiser’s including invitations, save the dates, brochures, signs, etc..
• Successfully created various Flash animations, PowerPoint presentations, T-Shirts,
as well as, artwork
Applications: CS5/6 - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver. MS Office 2011 –
Word. Adobe Acrobat Pro and iMovie
KBR (Kellogg Brown and Root) 08/2007 – 08/2009
Graphic Designer for Corporate Communications
Successfully translatedsubject matterintoconcrete designs for promotional materials,
newsletters, and presentations. Created design theme and graphics for marketing,
internal and training presentations, corporate Web sites, and plasma displays.
Participated in team effort to produce various company materials.
• Conceptualized and designed a wide range of projects; including, but not limited
4. Elizabeth Klein
to, flyers, brochures, newsletters, outdoor signage, Posters, advertisements and
• Assisted with creating flash banners, graphics, interface designs, as well as,
• Responsible for developing flash presentations with animation, as well as,
PowerPoint presentations for internal and training purposes
• Packaged and prepared files for 4 color and spot color printing
• Prepared and distributed multi-language products and presentations
Applications: CS3/4 - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash. MS Office 2007 - Word,
PowerPoint (Presenter 7), Excel, Outlook. Adobe Acrobat Pro, Premiere,
FREELANCE / CONTRACT WORK
PMS (Performance Maintenance Services)
Corporate Branding for PMS. Services consisted of logo design, truck design, business
cards, letterhead, branding guidelines, etc..
Elevance Renewable Sciences
Graphic Design Services for the “Elevance Prospectus Covers”. Services consisted of
image manipulation and placement, design layout and final files packaged for
TRANQUILITY AESTHETIC SURGERY
Logo Design for the practice of Dr. TIM A. SAYED, MD, PLLC.
Prepared and Designed corporate website-ready graphics consistent with company’s
marketing communications needs. Prepared, Designed and Laid-out corporate slip-
sheets marketing the companies core capabilities.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Minor in Painting, 2005
William Carey University, Gulfport, Mississippi
Platforms Mac OS X, Windows Vista/XP/2000/7
Applications CS3/4/5/6/CC Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro,
Flash, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Acrobat Professional, QuarkXPress,
5. Elizabeth Klein
MS Office 2007/8 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Presenter 7,
Max (basic modeling & animation), Cinema 4D (basic modeling &
animation), WavePad, Visual Studio, Infragistics, WinForms, Adobe
RoboHelp, MadCap Flare
AWARDS / HONORS
2012 Received Web Development Award from the Director of the Office of
Systems Development for my work in developing the JPSS Gap Mitigation
2006 Art Walk Gallery Showing in Norfolk, VA
2005 AAF Student Addy Awards, Awarded five Gold and two Silver Addy's
2005 Sarah Galipse Gallery Senior BFA show
2004 Sarah Galipse Gallery Student show
2003 Sarah Galipse Gallery Christmas show