Eric Fisk // 430 16th
Avenue // Moline, IL 61265 // (309) 762-4497
Education: ITT Technical Institute Mt. Prospect, IL
Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering Technology 1996
Green Gmc Buick 2015
Wash Bay Attendant Davenport, IA
• Consistently turned out a clean dry shiny vehicle and achieved a 100 percent satisfaction rate
from customers by washing, vacuuming, and drying equipment such as windows, dash, and
Manpower 2012 to 2014
Computer Operator Moline, IL
• Interpreted gas construction As-Built drawings and associated data related to the installation of
the gas transmission lines, ensuring the drawings were 100 percent correct for future use.
Pearson Vue 2011
Test Administrator Davenport, IA
• Checked in examinees, verified identification, and explained the exam process.
• Prevented conflict in seating professional exam takers by managing and scheduling exams.
• Provided security of all software and testing environment.
JDIS Anti-virus upgrade support technician 2010
Sedona Technologies(John Deere) Moline, IL
• Called John Deere Dealer businesses to verify that their computer systems met the requirements
to install Mcafee Anti-virus software, and that the computers were ready to have the software
• Followed up with the John Deere business to make certain that their computers were completely
protected with McAfee, all of the John Deere businesses were protected with McAfee within
Support Technician 2007 to 2009
TechTeam Global Davenport, IA
• Took calls to resolve customer computer hardware and software problems.
• Used Active Directory to create, modify and remove customer accounts.
• Received a great performer award for consistently performing over 100 percent on the
Paraprofessional 2003 to 2006
Joliet Public Schools Joliet, IL
• Helping disabled and hearing impaired students reach their full potential so they could succeed
in to transitioning into mainstream classes.
• Monitored students progress by developing behavior plans, grading tests, and homework.
• Created a positive and character building environment for children.
Instructor 2000 to 2002
ITT Technical Institute Mt. Prospect, IL
• Developed lesson plans and instructed college students with a average class size of 25 on how
to build, design, and troubleshoot analog and digital projects.
• Instructed students on how to fix and repair computer hardware and software problems.
• Earned an employee of the month award.