Marital Status - Married
Date of birth - Feb 21st, 1987
Nationality - Egyption
Work in a well-established organization that would allow me to utilize the skills and knowledge I acquired throughout
my educational and practical experience to attain my professional goals, give benefit to my employer, gain job
satisfaction and prove myself as an active member in the community.
Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting
Zagazeg University, Faculty of Commerce
Graduated on Year 2009
Over 6 years of accounting experience.
XL advanced skills – familiar with XL options: Macro, pivot table, scenario; goal seek, Charts .Etc...
Professional handling with computer software accounting applications:
Windows, WinWord, Excel, Power Point, Access & Internet.
Substantial experiences in diverse computerize accounting applications:
Oracle Financial Application 11i (ERP).
Ideal Accounting Application.
(ASCON - ERP system)
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills..
Be assertive, creative, motivated and computer literate.
Passion of working hard and ready to face challeng
Excellent team player with positive approach toward life.
International Computer Driving Licence “ICDL” – Egypt.
English:Upper Elemntary 2 – AUC – Egypt.
English:Upper Elemntary 1 – AUC – Egypt
C F P ((CERTIFIED FINANCE PROFESSIONAL)) MBA-Institute.- – GERMANIA.
2. MS. Excel advanced skills training course– Egypt.
Al Majal Al Arabi Group,Maintenance and Operations- KSA
Duties & Responsibilities (ERP. Oracle Financial Application 11i)
Job Title : Accounts Payable Accountant:
• Preparing and processing (creating entries) accounts payable transactions in a timed and accurate manner.
• Preparing landed cost related to material and goods as we received from suppliers.
• Entering new supplier’s data in system based onRegistration form sent and stamped by suppliers.
• Preparing debit or credit notes related to short or excess quantity and if we have demurrage charges.
• Verifying receipt of materials or services and matches invoices, and other documents necessary to process
payment and Issue checks according to procedures.
• Ensuring timed and accurate entries of accounts, cost center, based ondocuments and budget system.
• Paying on time based onpayments terms and agreements with supplier.
• Reconciliation with suppliers at every payment.
• Handle Employees petty cash.
• Ensure correct implementation and application of all relevant accounting and control policies & procedures.
• Participate in setting policies and procedures to improve and control system.
• Close payable module period after solve any problems appeared.
• Monthly Reconciling Payable trial balance accounts to the G/L.
Job Title : Payroll Accountant:
Perform responsible accounting and administrative works in the preparation, processing and
maintenance of payroll and related records in support of Payroll Function to ensure timely and accurate
pay to employees in compliance with established policies and procedures.
Edit and process HR & Payroll action forms in a timely manner to ensure accuracy of individual
Prepare monthly reconciliation for all advances to staff.
Maintain internal controls in the areas of stop payments, bank rejected, and system rejected salaries etc
Ensure that system entries for payroll should effect correctly in the system.
Prepare all JVs related to payroll and reconcinlations.
Job Title : FixedAssets Accountant:
• Adding new assets and CIP in fixed asset module based on mass Additions transaction come from payable.
• Running depreciation and other reports needed.
• Make sure asset clearing account after add all asset equal zero.
• Recommend to management whether fixed assets should be disposed of.
• Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
DIVE TOO ( Egypt)
Apr , 2010 TO Apr 2011
Duties & Responsibilities
Monitor daily cash and bank movements for the company
Control process of sales.
3. Handle petty cash.
Handle AP payments.
Handle payroll process.
Prepare all monthly reconciliations and periodic accounting closing.
Ali Askar Audit Firm. (Egypt)
May , 2009 To Mar , 2010
Duties & Responsibilities
Examining and analyzing accounting records to determine financial status of the business organization and
preparing financial reports concerning operating procedures: Reviewing data regarding material assets, net
worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
Inspecting items in books of original entry to determine if accepted accounting procedure was followed in
Counting cash on hand, inspecting notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and cancelled checks.
Verifying journal and ledger entries of cash and check payments, purchases, expenses, and trial balances by
examining and authenticating inventory items.
Preparing reports for management concerning scope of audit, financial conditions found, and source and
application of funds.
Making recommendations regarding improving operations and financial position of the client.
Coordinating activities of auditors specializing in specific operations of the client's undergoing audit.
Examining the client's payroll and personnel records to determine worker's compensation coverage proper
booking of transactions.
English -Very Good