MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT
KNOWN ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
This contract is made and entered into by and between CENTRAL BICOL STATE
UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE – CALABANGA, with postal address at 4405 Calabanga,
Camarines Sur represented herein by its SUC President IV ALBERTO N. NAPERI, DPA,
hereinafter referred to as the “FIRST PARTY”,
TESDA – CAMARINES SUR INSTITUTE OF FISHERIES AND MARINE SCIENCE
(CASIFMAS), with postal address at 4407 Libmanan, Camarines Sur represented herein by its
SOLOMON B. GARCIA Jr., Campus Administrator, hereinafter referred to as the “SECOND
WHEREAS, the FIRST PARTY, DR. ALBERTO N NAPERI, as SUC President IV, has
requested the TESDA – CAMARINES SUR INSTITUTE OF FISHERIES AND MARINE
SCIENCE to allow the Central Bicol State University of Agriculture – Calabanga students to
undergo Core Competency 1, Core Competency 2, Core Competency 3, Core Competency 4
for Computer System Servicing NCII (CSS) Training to the availability of the CASIFMAS
WHEREAS, TESDA, in its exercise of social responsibility, and of promotion of technical
education, finds the request in line with its institutional objectives;
NOW THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the foregoing premises and of the terms
hereinafter provided, the parties hereto fore agree as follows:
A. CBSUA-Calabanga shall:
1. Assume the honorarium and transportation expenses of the trainer;
2. Pproduce the computer system required;
3. Provide the venue for the training;
4. Take charge of the attendance and management of the student-trainees
5. Provide for the administrative cost of the CSS for the certificate and other documents.
B. TESDA-CASIFMAS shall:
1. Provide professional trainers who will handle and manage the trainings;
2. Provide professional development trainings on computer configuration based on
competency standards; and
3. Introduce techniques and strategies on Computer System Servicing NCII training.
C. Under this Memorandum of Agreement, the following terms and conditions are
1. It is understood that there will be no employer-employee relationship between the
CASIFMAS trainer and CBSUA-Calabanga.
2. The student-trainees shall abide by the CASIFMAS rule and regulation and comply
with those for the program and there shall be a mandatory assessment per core
3. The CASIFMAS reserves the right to discontinue the training of any student on
reasonable grounds upon written notice and concurrence of CBSUA-Calabanga.
This agreement shall take effect immediately upon signing of the agreement and shall
continue thereafter, unless terminated by either party by giving the other party written notice at
least thirty (30) days prior to the intended date of termination. Any provision of this agreement
may be amended by written consent by both parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties heretohave signed these present on this ________
day of _____, 2022 at Pili, Camarines Sur.
ALBERTO N. NAPERI, DPA SOLOMON B. GARCIA Jr.
SUC President IV OIC-Vocational School Superintendent
First Party Second Party
SIGNED IN THE PRESENCE OF:
DARIEL A. PALMIANO, PhD. CORNELIO E. FUNTANAR, Ph.D
Project Leader Campus Administrator
Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
HENSON B. MENDOZA ENGR. NILO T. GONZAGA
Project Leader Project Leader
HERMENEGILDO JASON A. ASOR
Republic of the Philippines)
Province of Camarines Sur)
Municipality of Libmanan) Ss.
BEFORE ME, personally appeared:
Name CTC Number Date/Place Issued
DR. CORNELIO E. FUNTANAR CBSUA ID # 3 June 13, 2013
SOLOMON B. GARCIA Jr.
KNOWN TO ME to be the same persons who executed the foregoing Scholarship
Contract consisting of three (3) pages including this page and acknowledged to me that the
same is their own free, voluntary act and deed.
WITNESS MY HAND AND SEAL on this ___________ day of ________201_.
Doc. No. _____________
Series of _____________