LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Gaining Sales Through
The steps behind a better way to do business
4 reasons why it's important to nurture your
● Repeat Customers spend 33% more than new customers
● Referrals from repeat customers are 107% greater than non
● It costs 6 x more to sell something to a prospect as
opposed to a repeat customer
● Your marketing dollars go much further with repeat
5 steps to building a lasting relationship
● Sincerely caring about your customer and staying in touch
● Know enough about your customer so you can anticipate
their needs before they do
● Building trust with your customers
● Understanding the customer's point of view
● Develop a solution for the customer's needs/problem
How do you build a relationship with your customer?
Good relationships begins in the customer’s head, with the
customer’s idea of what they want & need.
In every communication it is important to;
● confirm what you know
● get answers to what you don’t know
It is important to listen after asking your questions.
Don't think about what you want to say next.
Wait and process their answer.
3 stereotypes that cause negative reactions with
The old image of a salesperson, no one wants to be this guy
6 non-negotiables traits to being a professional
salesperson and busting those stereotypes
● Professionals who have developed a planned system that is
reliable and repeatable
● Humble persistence
● Skilled listeners
● Friendly, sincere and caring
● Someone customers look forward to seeing
● Someone who is offering a helpful option
○ not trying to steal business
4 reasons why customers choose you over your
Customers choose you for their own reasons, not for yours.
4 primary focus points your customers consider when making
a choose on who can fill their needs;
● How are you going to make me look good?
● How are you going to save me money?
● How are you going ™ make my life easier?
● Do I like you?
1-2-3 Sales Funnel Comparison/A Strategic Approach
Traditional Approach Strategic Approach
1. Showing, Telling, Explaining 1 . Asking, learning, exploring
2. Assuming a need 2. Searching for a fit
3. Product focused 3. Customer centric
3 ways to get for the right information to help
strengthen your relationship
You can get the information you need for success if you ask
questions the right way.
● Questions should be open ended (see our Article on open
ended questions on open ended questions
● No leading, prompting or interrupting
● Establish rapport and trust by repeating what you hear
your customer needs
4 ways to ruin a business relationship
● Don’t be combative or argumentative
○ I see your point but….
○ Can I be honest with you?
● Don’t use high pressure
○ When do you expect to make a decision
● Don’t use self defeating language
○ I know you are busy so I won’t waste much of your time
○ I am sorry to bother you
● Tone is important. Tailor your approach to your customer
6 bottom line components of a truly successful
● Repeat business
● Consistent referrals
● Long term relationships
● Mutual respect
● Loyalty and Trust
● A win-win partnership