1. Laura D. Hadley
188 Point of View Circle H- (801) 928-7144
Farmington, UT 84025 email@example.com C- (630) 335-3670
• Strong relationship management and sales experience within the financial services industry.
• Strong track record in generating sales and a broad background in retirement and investment
products. Currently hold Series 6, 65, and state insurance licenses.
• Strong analytical reporting, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
Transamerica – March 2015- present
Senior Retirement Counselor, North Salt Lake, UT
• Provided education to qualified participants in an effort to win their business and consolidate
current assets from outside retirement accounts held at other firms. Profiled clients with a needs-
based sales approach to determine the retirement product to best fit their needs.
• Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of Transamerica’s retirement products to help
participants establish retirement plans, select investments and allocate/create a retirement portfolio
that meets their objectives.
• Highly successful in role and consistently exceeded expectations and exceeding sales goals. I was
the first sales consultant to hit sales target on new IRA product released by Transamerica.
• Consistently achieve targeted sales goals by meeting/exceeding contact averages and conversion
rates and by developing and maintaining a book of business.
• Work with internal Transamerica partners to build strong client relationships, pro-actively
following on leads, and creating sales opportunities through referrals.
• Assists with plan conversions by traveling to sites to meet with participants one-on-one to assist
with enrollment needs, contributions, and consolidation of outside retirement account assets into
Citibank, N.A. – July 2011- March 2015
Credit Officer, Roy, UT
• Analyze financial statements and ratios, business/product cycles, industry risk, management,
historical and projected operating performance, and cash flow coverage to develop an assessment
of the credit risk and determine credit worthiness.
• Prepare financial statement spreads upon review of accountant-prepared and/or company-prepared
financial statements to assist in evaluating financial condition, operating trends, and
repayment/cash flow capacity of prospective Lessees/Borrowers.
• Analyze personal financial statements and income tax returns of prospective individual guarantors.
• Assist in preparing in-depth written Credit Summaries for submission to Senior Loan Officers.
• Correspond with applicants, client representatives and other business partners on reasons for credit
decisions and/or the request for additional information prior to a formal decision.
• Obtain D&B, Experian, and Equifax Credit Reports, as well as conducting in-depth conduct
company and industry research.
• Ensure compliance with bank policies.
• Work very closely with an assigned a portfolio of clients. Responsible for conducting annual
audits and account reviews.
• Complete credit grade change requests as needed.
• Provide leadership and supervision to underwriters and assists when needed.
Morgan Stanley Bank, N.A. – January 2009- July 2011
Letter of Credit Specialist- Associate. Salt Lake City, UT
2. • Responsible for the issuance, maintenance, and payment of Standby Letters of Credit for Morgan
Stanley Private Wealth Clients as well as syndicated loans.
• Developed procedures, process flows, and training for new Letter of Credit products, enabling the
Letter of Credit business to expand.
• Enhanced process of handling high net worth clients resulting in a more positive experience for
both the financial advisors and relationship managers.
• Reviewed and negotiated credit agreements and Letter of Credit templates resulting in decreased
operational risk to the firm.
• Implemented a new hire program for new employees as well as an internship program for other
departments. This resulted in a decreased learning curve for new hires as well as a broadened
knowledge of LC’s throughout the firm.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Securities Based Lending, which enabled the department to set the
Gold Standard of LC processes which are used globally.
• Working knowledge of SWIFT as is pertains to letter of credit issuance and payments.
Goldman Sachs- September 2006- November 2008
Private Banking Specialist- Associate, Salt Lake City, UT
• Served as the single point of contact for all client-facing Private Bank related issues handling
incoming calls from high net-worth clients and Private Wealth sales teams.
• Conducted client meetings and fielded questions for the full range of banking services to Goldman
Sachs clients, specifically bank deposit accounts, payment services, and lending products.
• Conducted various trainings to sales teams to roll out new banking products, which resulted in
those teams being able to market existing clients to bring additional assets to the firm.
• Held client meetings with prospective Private Banking clients, which resulted in increased
knowledge of Goldman Sachs banking products, and additional assets deposited into the firm.
Pershing LLC- November 2005- September 2006
Account Manager- Associate, Oak Brook, IL
• Managed book of institutional clients including Fortune 500 companies with an estimated book
value of $7- 15 million.
• Single point of contact for all of assigned institutional client’s questions, including trading/order
processing browse and corrections, new account openings, client information, ACAT status, bond
order entry systems, and real-time market data.. This resulted in existing clients utilizing more of
• Looked for opportunities and ways to streamline client processes by cross-selling new products
offered by Pershing, upgrading current services and products, and provided on-going trainings to
improve client experience and ability to service their clients.
TD Waterhouse- November 2004- November 2005
Investment Consultant- Oak Brook, IL
• Identified prospective clients and profiled with a needs based selling approach to identify client’s
investment needs and goals.
• Worked with book of high valued clients to acquire new assets and procure referrals.
• Assisted clients by consulting on portfolio, tax, and estate planning as well as overall money
• Exceeded 100% of sales goals in every active quarter
University of Utah: Salt Lake City, UT August 1999- May 2003
B.S. in Sociology
FINRA Series 6 (2015) FINRA Series 66 (2015) Utah Life Insurance (2016)