LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
QuickBooks Phone Support @844-470-9942: Tips and Tricks for QuickBooks Attachments
QuickBooks Phone Support @844-470-9942:
Tips and Tricks for QuickBooks Attachments
Did you know QuickBooks gives you a chance to transfer connections and connection them to
In addition to the fact that this is useful for keeping great expense records, yet upgrades client
This article clarifies the nuts and bolts of connections, with a few tips and traps sprinkled in.
Why utilize connections?
Here are only a couple of cases of why you might need to utilize connections:
Connect receipts to costs or checks made at eateries, handyman shops, and so forth.
Join contracts, pictures, and drawings to assessments or solicitations.
Connect bills to bill installments as well as checks and cost frames. That way, you or your
bookkeeper have moment access to source archives at expense time.
Step by step instructions to transfer connections
Connections can be as PDFs you get from merchants, or you can sweep or snap photographs of
paper receipts, charges, contracts, and so forth. Get these on your PC to begin.
You can transfer connections from four places in QuickBooks:
The Attachments page. This is advantageous when you simply need to transfer a bunch of
connections and connection them to specific exchanges later.
Singular exchange shapes. You can transfer and connection connections while you’re entering
another exchange, for instance, a receipt, gauge, or cost.
The bank encourages page. This is helpful when you need to join records to bank exchanges as
you add them to QuickBooks.
The enlist. In case you’re an enroll control client, this is for you!
Transfer connections on the Attachments page
Go to the QuickBooks Attachments page: Gear > Attachments.
1) Upload connections by moving them here. (You can likewise tap the 2) paper clip to choose
3) Send out a ZIP record of, or make a receipt/cost with, different chose connections.
4) Print a rundown of your connections.
5) Set the segments and columns you need to show.
6) Download a connection.
7) Alter, erase, or make a receipt/cost with, a solitary connection.
8) This segment demonstrates which connections are connected to receipt or cost exchanges.
A couple tips:
TIP: You can sort connections by sum. When you click Edit for a connection, enter the sum in
either the File Name or 9) Notes field. At that point back on the Attachments page, tap the Name
or Note header to sort by that column1.
TIP: You can look over the connection review window. When you click Edit for a connection,
tap the 10) Preview window and after that utilization your mouse to scroll (both on a level plane
and vertically) around the connection to zoom in on the points of interest. You can likewise
utilize the Left, Right, Up, and Down bolt keys.
Transfer connections when you make another exchange
1) Make an exchange by clicking Create (+), for instance, click Create (+) > Estimate to make a
2) On the gauge frame, look down to the Attachments segment.
3) you can either move new connections, or snap 11) Show existing to see a rundown of existing
connections you can connection to on the correct side of the shape.
TIP: You can email a connection together with the frame it’s connected to. For instance, to
incorporate a photograph of a venture draft alongside its gauge, simply click 12) Attach to email
and afterward click Save 13) and send. As Trevor says, “This is supercool for the individuals
who require it.”
Transfer connections on the bank bolsters page
1) Go to the bank bolsters page. Left nav > Transactions > Banking.
2) Click an exchange to include, and afterward click 14) Add Attachment.
Transfer connections in the register
1) Turn on the 16) connections section in the enlist. Landing page > Registers > 15) table
apparatus > Attachments.
2) Click an exchange and afterward click Add Attachment.
1. You can sort and resize segments in the Attachments list.
2. One final tip: you can append email receipts, as well. For instance, Uber and Amazon send email
receipts; simply spare them as PDF and after that transfer to QuickBooks! For instance on a Mac,
view the email you need to spare, squeeze Command-P, and after that pick Save as PDF in the
3. Can’t get enough of connections? Here’s section 2 of our connection tips.
4. On account of Trevor from Real World Training, Jennifer, and Jeremy for adding to this article!
Report an issue or recommendation
Leave input by tapping the Gear symbol in QuickBooks, and afterward click Feedback. This is
the official approach to get your thoughts recorded and chipped away at! Take in more
Get QuickBooks support
For QuickBooks tech support, QuickBooks support, QuickBooks tech support
phone number, QuickBooks phone support, QuickBooks tech support number,
QuickBooks support phone number, QuickBooks tech support, QuickBooks
desktop support, QuickBooks customer support, and QuickBooks customer support
phone number? Feel free to call us at 844-470-9942.