1. MANISH KUMAR SINGH
Contact No. :-+91-8094139898/9649900466
To build a strong and successful career in Controlling/MIS/Budgeting/Finance &
Account and to work, learn and grow with an organization to reach a high level
• A dynamic professional with Seven years of experience in the areas of hard core
Costing, Controlling, Inventory Management, Finance & Account, Budgeting and
MIS with reputed industries.
• Well versed with entire spectrum of Annual Budget formulation, Profitability
Analysis, Variance Analysis (Material, Opex, Capex), Product Costing, Activity
Base/Process Wise Costing and MIS Preparation, Capex Accounting
• Standard Costing (internal cost system & customer quotation (BEP))- Run
material cost estimation in SAP & also upload the planned price of material,
Experience of Creation of new BOM/Update existing BOM
• Hands on experience in managing commercial/administrative activities
• Working Knowledge of SAP (CO/FI/MM module), mainly in SAP FICO module, MS
Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
Assistant Manager Plant Controller -Heading Finance & Account dept. for Jaisalmer
Company Overview: Suzlon Energy Ltd., is present in 19 countries across 6 continents.
We are one of the leading renewable energy solutions providers in the world with a
support network of 7,500 employees of diverse nationalities
Group Turnover- 15 K Crores
Assistant Manager-MIS- Looking After MIS/Controlling for Both Plant, Ghaziabad &
Company Overview: RATHI has a production capacity of over 1 million tonnes
annually, being produced at multi-location, state-of-the-art plants. RATHI stands tall
as the most trusted and reputed brands for high strength Steel Bars in the secondary
Steel Sector of India.
Turnover- 1000 Crores
Senior Executive-Costing & MIS- Responsible for all MIS/Budgeting/Inventory
Controlling/Costing part individually for Ahmedabad Blade Plant
Company Overview: The Inox Group is a $2 billion, business group with diverse
business interests including industrial gases, refrigerants, chemicals, engineering
plastics, cryogenic engineering, renewable energy and entertainment. Inox Wind is
India’s leading wind energy solutions provider with a cumulative manufacturing
capacity of 1,600 MW
1 | P a g e
Since June’2015 Suzlon Energy Limited, Jaisalmer (Blade Plant)
Sep’2014 to May’2015 Shri Rathi Steel Dakshin Limited, Noida (Corporate Office)
Jan’2012 to Sep’2014 Inox Wind Limited, Noida (Corporate Office)
2. Turnover- 3000 Crores
Junior Manager- Costing & MIS
Company Overview: - 50 Years Old GPIL is one of the largest producers of Iron & Steel
based Rolls in India and top exporter of Rolls from India.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Computation of product wise material Cost (Budget Vs Actual) & analysis of
material cost variance factors e.g. material basic price (local purchase rather
than import), taxes, freight, custom clearance, forex gain or loss.
• Preparation of profitability statement on monthly basis.
• Operating expenses analysis and identify the reason of variance and control
expenses as per budget
• Leading to Prepare and analyze different types of variance reports for MIS
purpose on monthly, quarterly & yearly basis. Provide suggestions to
concerned departments for controlling
Annual Budget -
• Prepare material cost budget at start of the year & provide material cost sheet
(Break up of price, taxes, freight) for major item to top management (Price
• Prepare Annual operating plan
• Calculation of yearly Estimated Profitability statement on dispatch &
• Preparation of Opex Budget
Monthly Closing - Run full cycle of CO module (Inventory Valuation Process in SAP)-
• Updating activity rate, Run assessment Cycle, Revaluation of price, Calculation
• Calculation of Price difference between standard & Actual cost of Inventory.
• Run Cost settlement plant wise for finished goods & semi-finished goods
inventory. After cost settlement close FG/SFG Order.
• MM Closing-Close the period to manage material master record.
Standard Costing - Run material cost estimation in SAP to determine Standard cost
• Updating planned price for raw material/consumables
• Creation of BOM/update the existing BOM in SAP for FG/SFG
• Routing, Run Planned Activity rate
• Run Cost estimation to determine standard cost of product
• Prepare and present Capex Report
2 | P a g e
April’2010 to Jan’2012 GPIL (ISPAT GROUP)
3. • Management of Capex accounting/ensure cost booking threw concern
network only to capitalized actual cost as per budget
• Preparation of stock report on monthly basis
• Preparation of Qty-reconciliation statement (Control on RM, PM, WIP &
• To keep track of inventory movement in system and suggesting corrective
action for any discrepancy
• Organizing & Leading Physical verification of inventory
• Prepare & analyze slow moving, nonmoving, expired and input/output
products to be expired lying with stock for MIS purpose.
• Evaluate the stock to minimize the same and to dispose off dead stock.
Other Commercial/Administrative Skills-
• Creditors controlling/Service invoice processing and ensuring control on
advances/debit notes/credit notes
• To Manage timely payment to vendor as per payment terms
• To Handle petty cash expenses at plant level for Suzlon Jaisalmer Plant
• Management of Scrap (Hazardous Waste/Non Hazardous waste)
• Address SAP related issues in coordination with Consultant.
• Address queries of Statutory/ Internal / Cost auditors in respect of
• To manage Audit Issues and ensure all audit issues are resolved on time
• To manage & maintain 5S & Kaizen systems or standards
• To Prepare the cost audit reports and records for INOX group of the
companies and GPIL
• To Evaluate of Loss Cost Matrix (Calculation of 16 losses as per TPM
methodology) & Calculation of KAIZEN saving achieved by various dept
threw cost reduction.
• Calculation of Cost of poor Quality (Rejection, Conversion loss cost)
• Weekly KPI report (Compare Weekly plan with Actual production, Sales,
Order Booking, Collection, FG Stock)
• As Green Field Suzlon Jaisalmer Plant, Designed and implemented a strong MIS
reporting system in structured Formats.
• As Green Field Suzlon Jaisalmer Plant, Streamlined all plant level Commercial
Processes with complete transparency.
• Develop Cost sheet/cost accounting System/standard costing implementation
for New Ahmedabad Blade plant at Inox Wind Limited.
• AT GPIL (ISPAT GROUP), Suggested to management to purchase one Nickel
3 | P a g e
4. Plate Machine for cutting Nickel, which saved around 2 lakh a year at the time
of performance review presentation to Management
• Well versed with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and One Note),
Lotus Note, ESS, Adobe Photo Reader and Internet Applications.
• SAP (CO/FI/MM module), mainly in SAP CO Module.
Organization : SHAREKHAN Ltd., Gurgaon
Duration : May 1, 2009 -July 30, 2009
Project Title : Comparative analysis of SHAREKHAN & other Stock broker
Objective : To check the effectiveness of Companies Policies and assess
the satisfaction level of customer
Organization : GMR at IGI Airport
Description : Carried out the research on the work of time motion study.
2010 M.B.A (Finance) from Skyline Business School, Gurgaon.
2008 M.Com from Kanpur University.
2006 B.Com from Kanpur University
Sex : Male
Date of Birth : 25-Aug-1984
Permanent Address : 117/k/16 R.S. Puram, Kanpur
Present Address : House No.-564, Indira Colony, Jaisalmer- 345001
Linguistic Proficiency : Can read, write and speak in English, Hindi.
I hereby declare that particulars given herein are true and complete to the best of my
Knowledge and belief.
4 | P a g e