Michael is a 15-year authority in the digital + content landscape.
• Began his career at Columbia Records, developing artists digital brands on
Myspace (Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, many more.)
• Built multi-year, award-winning strategies and playbooks for some of the
world’s largest brands, in categories ranging from spirits, to fashion
merchandisers, cosmetics, men’s grooming, retail, and hospitality/travel.
• Now works with Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, and creators,
to develop full-funnel digital content programs that grow their audiences,
communicate their message, and drive action.
• Turns his strategies into ready-to-publish content.
• Short-Form Video, Long-Form Video, social Posts, Product
Photography, Website, More..
• Leadership: Grows, manages, and mentors teams (12+). Advances tech and
SaaS products. Packages and launches new service products.
3. Certifications, Courses, & Conferences
• Google Garage (2023 certification in progress)
• Video Creators Lab with Tim Shmoyer
• VidCon Sponsor
• StreamCon speaker
• Vid Summit Attendee (Including sessions with Mr.Beast, Derrell eves, Casey Neistat)
4. Grey Goose
• Research began w/an audit analysis showing consumer interest
in informational content.
• Category research identified where consumers discover &
engage with information content.
• Individual high-opportunity video topics are recommended
from with search & platform viewing data.
• Recommended asset mix created to match consumer journey.
• Published content was discovered and rewarded in platform
algorithms and ranked page 1 on non-branded terms.
• Resulted over 1.5M organic views and growing.
• YOUTUBE VIDEO PLAYLIST – 12 videos
• Built COVERGIRL’s digital video content presence from the ground
up with a 5-year strategy centered around long-form YouTube
content cut into short form for social.
• Overall program included owned (organic), earned (influencer),
and paid (commercial/product) content.
• Best-in-class publishing & channel management strategy ensured
videos were discoverable in search and in-feed.
• Program resulted in COVERGIRL’s channel growing from nearly zero
subscribers to close to the 600,000 subscribers they have today –
generating millions of views in the process.
• Informational content strategy was crafted for the Sony Alpha
Universe photographer community across YouTube and Instagram.
• Content specifically produced to drive and hold Average View
Duration (AVD) and Average Percentage Viewed (APV).
• Content was paired with a YouTube & Instagram story competition
incentivizing shares and follows of the content.
• Sample Link
Videos are designed to
hold viewer retention,
placement in the
• Brand channel audit, category, consumer journey, topic,
and content format research inform a multi-year strategy
that connects with consumers in the home décor and
interior design space.
• Integrated program structure ensures assets are designed
to appeal to viewers at each stage of their experience in
an authentic way. Each component is designed specifically
for the medium it is being published in.
• Tied to ECOM: overall program is built to drive to E-
Commerce allowing the viewer to achieve the look
inspired by the video with current products.
• Multi-language. Assets were also created in Spanish with
native speaking talent.