1. Nanda Srivastava
Contact: 7838000825; Email: email@example.com
D-73, New Ashok Nagar, Delhi-110096.
Master of Personnel Management - 2008-2010
Sinhgad Institute of Business Management (Pune University) 64% (Regular)
B.Sc.(Bio-Technology) - 2008
Don Bosco Institute of Bio-Sciences, Bangalore University, 78%(Regular)
Highly capable & committed HR professional with more than 6 years of expertise across various facets of
• Dynamic and result oriented professional with around 6 years of rich experience in Manufacturing,
• Proactive trouble-shooter and can rapidly identify problems; formulate tactical plans, initiate change
and implement effective programs in ever changing challenging environments.
• Exceptional skills in effectively handling Manpower Planning, Selection & Recruitment ,
Induction, Training & Development, PMS, Employees’ concerns, Developing and driving
Employee engagement activities, Exit Interviews as well as Exit Data Analysis.
• Taking care of complete training process of organization including need assessment, training
calendar, conducting training and post training evaluation, Selection & Recruitment and Performance
• Organization health diagnosis through ESS (Employee Satisfaction survey), suggestion scheme
(Kaizen), and employee engagement programs (week celebrations, competitions) etc.
* Manpower Planning, * Recruitment, * Training & Development, * Performance Management &
*Employee Relations & Engagement,
Jay Bharat Maruti Limited (Sheet Metal Parts Manufacturing Plant, Gurgaon) July’10 -till date
Sr Executive- HR Generalist Profile
Current CTC-3.73 Lakh p.a
Reporting to-Manager HR
Conducting the Job evaluation and competency gap analysis at all levels in organization
• Budget making for department expenses.
Recruitment & Selection
• Managing the implementation of complete recruitment cycle after sourcing & screening of best
profiles from diverse backgrounds.
2. • Scheduling and arranging interviews, joining formalities of trainees, monitoring performance &
• Handling Preliminary rounds of HR interview in order to assess the candidate’s suitability and
• Joining formalities and preparation of induction plan.
Induction & Orientation
• Monthly induction plant for trainees/fresher.
• Weekly induction schedule for new joiner.
• Trainees quarter review & department allocation.
Training & Development
• Conducting training need analysis for each employee with DPMs
• Preparing Training Calendar.
• Co-ordination with the external & Internal Training agency and trainers
• Circulating monthly training calendar and co-ordination with DPM.
• Getting training feedback fill followed by the evaluation mechanism.
• Maintaining Individual training record.
• Preparing trend chart of development analysis.
• Coordinating the formulation & implementation of increment, incentive & other remuneration
• Overseeing the Performance Management System across the levels and establishing framework for
substantiating the Appraisal process linked to Rewards Management.
• BSC appraisal system for AM & above.
Organization & Employee Development
• Partnered with the operations team in identifying potential successors for key top/senior
• Had one on one discussion with the high potential employees across the organizations to map
their needs and aspirations with the organization
• Designed and implemented an Employee Satisfaction Survey to measure the employee engagement
• Post the survey , developed action plans with Unit Head and DPM to address the common
Employee Relations & Welfare
• Organizing events like Sports activity, Various Competitions for fostering team building
• Institutionalized Employee of the month award.
• Resolving employee grievances by Open House.
• Organizing various motivational events like celebrating employee birthdays and individual or team
• Melt in, Feedback Session, Mentoring & Coaching introduced for developing employee relation and
boosting the morale of employees
• Framing Event Calendar
• B’day Celebration
• Co-ordination with departments and corporate for quarterly Magazine.
• Active member of CFT organizing sports, annual & festival functions, events on quality month, 5S
week, Safety month etc.
• Good understanding of time office & leave administration
3. • Understanding of report making on different levels viz: Chairman’s Performance Review Report,
Monthly review report etc.,weekly MCM etc.
• To conduct Exit Interviews inorder to capture valuable information regarding experience of
employees & to develop retention strategies accordingly.
1. Workshop on Employee Training & Development
2. Train the trainer Certification Training
3. Training on Competency Based interviewing Techniques & Emotional Intelligence
4. Training on Effective Leadership organized by MACE
5. Conference on transformation of Industrial Relation to Employee Relation organized by CII
Gabriel India Limited Jun 2009 to July 2009
Project Title : A study on the HR Functions in Gabriel India Limited Gurgaon.
Scope of the project: To study the various HR Functions in detail and to determine its
• Basics Of Computer(Word, Excel & Power Point Presentation)
• Achievements oriented with excellent people management skills.
• I am highly adaptable to situations. Excellent in analyzing problems and working out the most
• Good communication, interpersonal, learning and organizing skills harmonized with the ability to
manage stress, time and people effectively.
• Reading magazines and newspaper, casual gathering and talking with friends, listening Songs and
Gender: Female Marital Status: Married
D.O.B.: 14-Jun -1983 Language Proficiency: English, Hindi
Can be produced on demand