1. Nibedita Mohanty Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: 9620902574
To pursue a growth oriented career with a progressive company that provides scope to
apply my knowledge and skills that would help me contribute my best to the
• Overall experience of 7 years 6 months.
• 1 year 5 months in accounts payable and 6 years 1 months in HR.
• Professional Experience of HR Operations since March 2009 to till date.
• 8 months experience in Project Management Operations.
• Strong analytical and issues solving skills as well as excellent oral and written
• Good Interpersonal skills and ability to learn and adopt new Technology Concepts.
• High-Energy work ethic and commitment to client service.
• Easily adaptable to any new technology with minimum training.
• Ability to work individually in-group.
Operating System : Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows 98
Office Applications : MS Office 2010, MIS reporting using Excel, MS Outlook 2010
Currently working with Tata Consultancy Services as Business Process
Executive from June ’11 – Till date
• Responsible for complete joining and orientation formalities of new employees
• Handling the entire HR operations starting from Hire to Retire
• Preparation of Offer letter / Appointment letter for all the new starters
• Setting up the staff record in HR system and creation of their staff number
• Review and analyze reports on attrition, retention, employee surveys etc and
write or edit personnel procedures, processes and forms
• Liasing with IT and facilities team to arrange the laptop / desktop / phone
• Preparation & processing of Transfer, Promotions, Salary Changes, Leave of
Absence, Parental leave & Secondments letters
• Handling termination cases, it includes liasing with different parties to determine
if the staff members owe any monies to company and accordingly advising payroll
• Preparation of service letters, sending probationary end emails etc.,
• Preparation of SOPs, Process maps for HR process
• Handling entire life cycle of campus recruitment, and maintaining their records in
• Handling year end activities (includes appraisals, promotions, salary changes)
• Handling superannuation and Performance Development and Coaching Database
2. Key Distinctive Highlights:
• Lead for the Re-engineering project to help client in implementing end to
end online solution for setting up New starters in ERP system using Taleo On-
boarding database (Recruitment Tool)
• Involved in end to end design of the project for different teams (HR,
Payroll, Benefits and IT Teams)
• Acted as Single point of contact (SPOC) for HR related functions involved
in Re engineering project
• Involved in Integration project which helped in data flow from DCT lotus
• Have received many customer appreciation emails for quick & faster
• Have received star performer awards for providing excellent customer
Currently working in Project Management Operations as a PMO Executive:-
• Job commission and specification checking
• Job scheduling, set up and management of the project schedule from
• to data delivery
• Preparing and negotiating estimates for projects
• Budget and specification management
• Project planning
• Updating stakeholders on project performance in line with any re-costs and
• Questionnaire development.
• Fieldwork management and job monitoring.
• Management of operational schedules for projects
• Offering advice on methodologies and best practice for projects to ensure
• Managing, monitoring and reporting on project performance
• Timely delivery of data to stakeholders
• Formal performance and a financial review of each completed project
• Analysis and performance review.
• Allocating and de-allocating the staffs in the project and also managing the
access of the staffs.
Currently working with Infosys Limited as HR Executive from September 2007–
Till Jun 2011
• Sourcing technical and non-technical professional.
• To search for quality candidates through intensive research, direct contact, Internet
and also through employee reference to identify individuals with leading-edge skills.
3. • Understanding the requirements.
• Searching for a matching potential candidates for current openings utilizing different
sources like employee referrals, company website, consultant referrals,
• Screening and Short listing candidates according to requirement
• Scheduling and coordinating the interviews
• Identifies the channels to source
• Prepares test/interview schedule/Scheduling
• Conducts and co-ordinates the recruitment activity
• Creating offer letters according to the company rules with the help of senior HR.
• Obtaining the feedback from the interviewers and analyses the gaps of the feedback
• Taking HR round interviews for Salary negotiations and finalization of all the
• Handling employee referrals recruitment.
• Schedule, conduct and coordinates Walk-in interviews.
Induction Support Associate:
• Worked as Induction support for new entrants in the company
• Coordinating the formal procedure of the candidate joining.
• Verifying background, educational qualifications and scores.
• Updating the Joinees related (Personal as well as Official) details in Excel sheet and
send it to SAP updation.
• E-docket approval/rejection in EDS.
• Allocating the talents to the projects, locations as per the requirement received from
• Sending the data to the concerned E-transfer team to update in the SAP.
• Preparing the report and send the data to the C&B team
Employee Confirmation for India, France, Germany, EMEA and APAC region.
• Receiving the feedback from the manager and sending to the backend team for
updating the status in the SAP.
• Preparing the confirmation letter and sending to the employees.
• Sending the final report to the C&B team for the compensation revision and SAP
• Handling adhoc confirmations and related issues.
• Responsible for complete joining and orientation formalities of new employees.
• Verification of documents / their previous work details etc.,
• Creation of Employee roll numbers and updation of new starter’s details in the
• Background verification of the new joiner’s through outsourced agency.
• Updating the employee’s personal files and maintain the employee database.
• Preparation of appointment letters, address proof letters etc.,
• Giving inputs to the payroll in case of any joining bonus / adhoc allowances etc.,
• Releasing Probationers Progress Report (PPR) and Promotion reports
• Preparation of Confirmation / Promotion / Grade Promotion / Extension of Probation
letters. (including Salary Annexure)
• Preparation of transfers letters / tracking / updation in the SAP
4. • Maintaining a Trainees record in database (SAP)
• Preparation of HR MIS on a monthly basis
• Keeping a track on HR initiated clearance.
• Handling all queries from internal customers (employees and managers), particularly
in respect of policy and procedure routines and interpretations and ensuring that all
such requirements are dealt with in a prompt and satisfactory manner.
• Smoothly organizing and handling, allocation of cabins/work stations and keeping an
account of utilized/unutilized workstations and cabins.
• To support the Departments if there are any event being organized in the company
premises or outside by providing their requirements.
• Arranging Laptops, Desktops, Mobile phones, SIM cards and Visiting Cards for the
new joiners as per the grades & company policies.
• Proper usage of manpower to ensure cleanliness of the facility.
• High Impact Communication skills
• HRO T100 Training
• Quality Control and Auditing
• Presentation Skill, Success Mantra, Interpersonal skills & Relations.
• BPO-Level 2-Analytical Ability–1(2B)
2013 Masters of Business Administration from Sikkim Manipal University.
2007 Bachelor of Commerce from Shri Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain College.
Date of Birth: June-25, 1985
Marital status: Married
Language Known: English, Hindi, Oriya, Bengali, Tamil
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 26 November 2014