• CollegeGuide is a one of its kind app which
helps college students find right the college for
• Guidance from mentors who have been in the
shoes that young college students want to be in
will help them find the right college for
• CollegeGuide will act as a platform for all
admission counselling issues.
• CollegeGuide has a legacy in providing councelling
regarding college selection and guidance.
• Its premium product which helps students get
specific guidance according to their needs and
interests has been a hit among students.
• CollegeGuide has uniquely positioned itself
among the competitors and hence created its
• The Education Counseling Market has grown over
the years in India,People are getting more aware
about selecting an appropriate career for
• This is an opportunity for CollegeGuide to capture
a major share in this increasing counseling market.
• Also there also is a threat due to the increasing
competition in the sector.
• CollegeGuide aims at being the dominant player in
the education counseling industry.
• Over the next 5 years it plans to guide close to
half a million students across India.
• As in terms of monetary investments,
CollegeGuide plans to breakeven in a timespan of
three years and then turn profitable.
• They would be students trying to seek
admissions to appropriate colleges as per their
capabilities and preferences.
• Students across India sitting for various entrance
exams would be the initial primary focus.
• Coaching classes or schools whose students need
mentoring regarding the colleges to select for
future admissions are the major potential
• A wide array of mentors from majors colleges
across India would form the backbone of the
guidance committee at CollegeGuide.
• Counseling groups across various social media
platforms act as the biggest competitors.
• Customers which are majorly students will get
guidance that could help them build their career
and hence this service would be of great value to
• It would benefit them as they could project this
as an additional offering from an affiliate thus
helping them give a well rounded service to the
• CollegeGuide looks at the product as an offering
that could help students choose right colleges
that could help build their career.
• This is the way in which it positions itself among
the customers and the company stakeholders.
• The product developed by CollegeGuide is a
freemuim type product .
• The free version has basic guidance and opinions
and information about various career options and
• The premium version provides detailed and
students specific guidance from our expert
• The services offered vary depending on the type
of package that the student has opted for.
• It consists of service packages for different
stream that student would opt.
• Each package has been customized as per the
needs of the particular student.
• CollegeGuide is perceived as a reliable brand on
which students can rely and take their inputs to
make important educational decisions.
• It is looked as a brand which has a
trustworthiness among the students and their
parents as well.
• CollegeGuide provides reduced cost packages to
students from schools or coaching classes which
are affiliated with it.
• There are also some aids which are be provided
to students who have low family income based
on their school marks.
• The products and services of CollegeGuide will
be communicated with students through a lot of
• Collaborators will play an important role in this,
also social media platforms and the app and
website of CollegeGuide will instrumental in
distribution of offerings to students.
• CollegeGuide’s app will be the main source of
interface between the students and mentors.
• If needed CollegeGuide can also provide face to
face interaction of students with experts.
• Also collaborators will play a big part in building
up a good interface.
• This will be the main basis and the organizational
structure of CollegeGuide’s offerings.
• The interaction between students and experts will
be completely private and known only to them.
• CollegeGuide will not have access to the
guidance provided by experts.
• Also the any query by the student will meet with
its response within 24 hours of it being posted by
• In cases of emergency a separate portal is made
which will be addressed within 2 hrs but will have
limited use for students.