3. Steven Scalabrini is an experienced construction contractor
with years of experience working on commercial construction
projects, reviewing building plans, estimating, scheduling,
and site and project management.
4. Steve Scalabrini completed his education at Roger Williams
University, Bristol, RI. He completed his Bachelor of Science
in Construction Management (ACCE Accredited) in 2013.
5. Steven Scalabrini also got his Graduate Certificate in Project
Management from New Jersey Institute of Technology,
Newark, NJ in 2018.
6. Steve Scalabrini has extensive work experience and he has
been a part of various construction management firms
including A. Autiello Construction Co., Inc. Cranston, RI,
and Site Specific Design Build Restoration, Providence, RI.
7. Steven Scalabrini also has OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety
Training certificate and he is a responsible construction
manager with successful track record.