GUSTAVO ADOLFO LECAROS LORCA
El Majuelo Apart. 4-C ; Madrid - Spain
(34) 915 288 976 (Phone) ; (34) 639 142 361 (Mobile)
Industrial engineer, Masters in Finances and Management Control, with 9 years of labor experience, 6
of them as executive in the area of finances, control of management, planning and budgetary control,
supervisor and coordinator of tasks related to the internal control of the economic and financial
management. Ample knowledge of computer science tools, handling of data software warehousing and
business intelligence, capability of leadership, analytical and planning, good handling of interpersonal
relations, reflected in a capacity to work as a team.
Rut: 12.520.149-0; Date of birth: January 30, 1973; Nationality: Chilean; Marital Status: Married
Languages: native Spanish, English: intermediate, Spoken and written; Portuguese: intermediate-high
level, Spoken and written fluently
Tavex Group S.A
Tavex Group, a world-wide leader company in the denim sector, with a capacity to produce 150 million
meters per year, and sales superior to 450 million Euros in 2008, counts on twelve plants of production
in three continents (Center and South America, Europe and the North of Africa), five in Brazil, one in
Argentina, one in Chile, three in Spain, one in Morocco and one in Mexico.
Financial Planning And Analysis Corporative 2008 February – Now - Tavex Spain
Corporative Controller for Europe 2006 June - 2008 January - Tavex Spain
Manager of Costs and Management Controller 2003 July – 2006 June - Santista Chile
- To direct, coordinate, advise, review and supervise the development of the annual budget
and forecast of all the divisions of the company in 7 countries, controlling its
accomplishment, and implementing the budget directives and corporative policies in the
- To enerate and analyze the results of KPI's of operational and financial management, costs
and expenses, identify the deviations, detect its causes, suggest remedial actions and
facilitate the implementation of remedial or improvement actions.
- To articipate in the analysis of the main account balances in the financial statements and
suggest possible considerations, modifications or corrections.
- To prepare consolidated information of financial and operational management.
- To participate in the development of criteria, models and report layouts, indicators of
operational and financial management, managing the implementation.
- To support the Financial Direction in the development of studies and/or coordination,
entrusted supervision of projects and/or specific activities.
- Diminish the period of ending the fiscal month from 7 days to 1, sending information for the
consolidation of corporative management (Balance, P& L, cash flow, and other reports of
commercial management, production, treasury, exports, costs, head count etc.)
- Implementation, integration of the company’s budget in a unique tool using software Cognos
- Definition and elaboration of a new system of controlling that allows to obtain more suitable
data for the decision-making
- Participate from Brazil in the consolidation of the budgets and forecast of Latin America in
- I was promoted as Controller for Europe in charge of the subsidiary of Spain, Morocco and
Mexico, with responsibility in the management of financial activities and controller in 2006.
- I was promoted as FP& To in charge of the activities of financial planning and analysis of
corporative results, with its headquarters in Madrid, Spain, in 2008.
Rhein (Chile) S.A
Rhein (Chile) S.A. is one of the most important manufacturers and suppliers of articles, appointment
book, school equipment of the country, around 300 workers and technology of first level. Nowadays, it
can be found in the Chilean and Latin American market with more than 700 products of the highest
quality. In addition, it leads the majority of the markets in which it participates in Chile.
Process Manager 2000 August – 2003 July
- To determinate and analyze production costs, inventory and sales.
- To diminish lengthy times and delays in production by wrong or insufficient information.
- Accounting of costs and generation of reports.
- Elaboration of budgets of production costs, sales, and stock.
- Generation of information of management of the chain of value under the BSC concept
- Participation in the process of evaluation and analysis of in active-duty fixed investment
- Formulation of Economic Lots of Production, Minimum, Critical and Security Stock, reducing
the finished-product inventory in near an annual 8%.
- Elaboration of a system MRP for the formulation of the Annual Budget of Production, and Raw
materials, allowing simulating different scenes, varying factors like: Demand, Terms of
Replacement, Stock, reducing the time of process from 12 hrs. to 30 min.
- Creation of tool for the calculation and simulation of product unit costs, reducing the variation
between the budgeted costs and the real ones in 8%.
- Lead a project in Lotus Notes atmosphere, “Product Lists of credits”, with near 600 associated
fields of information to these ones, eliminating the associated idling insufficient technical
- Creation of a tool to foretell the demand based on the Theory of Analysis of Temporary Series,
improving the indices of Assertiveness of physical sales in 18%, for top 20 products.
- Creation of a tool that allows to measure in quantitative form the service life of the product,
proposing in this way its elimination of the product grill, considering factors such as: indices of
rotation of inventories, permanence of inventory, margin of contribution, Mk-Up, Variability,
improving in this way the management of the company.
October 2007 – August 2009 Masters in Financial Direction and Control of Management
ADM Business School, Madrid, Spain.
July 2005 – Unfinished Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Universidad de Chile, School of Industrial Engineering
April 2003 – December 2003 Graduated in Management of Companies for Engineers
Universidad de Chile, School of Industrial Engineering
June 2002 Graduate Logistic Management
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
1993 – 1999 Industrial Engineering
Universidad Diego Portales.
1992 Biochemical Engineering.
Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
1985 – 1991 Instituto Nacional José Miguel Carrera.
Microsoft Office Excel; Word; Power Point; Access; Project; Visio (advanced user level)
ERP SAP, JDE, GESAM
Computer Design AutoCad
Programming Visual Basic
Manager of Mail Lotus Notes, Outlook Express
Statistics SPSS; @Risk
Simulation ARENA, PROMODEL
Data warehousing BrioQuery Enterprise.
Forecast Cognos Planning
Parece que tiene un bloqueador de anuncios ejecutándose. Poniendo SlideShare en la lista blanca de su bloqueador de anuncios, está apoyando a nuestra comunidad de creadores de contenidos.
¿Odia los anuncios?
Hemos actualizado nuestra política de privacidad.
Hemos actualizado su política de privacidad para cumplir con las cambiantes normativas de privacidad internacionales y para ofrecerle información sobre las limitadas formas en las que utilizamos sus datos.
Puede leer los detalles a continuación. Al aceptar, usted acepta la política de privacidad actualizada.