2. 10 reasons for using the 4700ZUL
1. Antenna -Patented 11.5dBi High Gain Dual-Pol dual polarization antenna
technology ensures faster and efficient bi-directional transmission up to 20Km
2. Built to Last - IP-67 Enclosure, complete protection against dust and water
3. Extended Temperature Range - 40°C to 60°C
4. Ventilation - GORE® Vent for pressure equalization, humidity, & air flow
5. Wind Tunnel Tested - Successful Operation up to 132mph (F2 Tornado 113-
6. Surge /Lightning Protection - IEC 6100-4-2 (ESD) and IEC 61000-4-5 (Lighting)
7. PoE Powered - Gigabit LAN Interface with IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) complaint
8. Form Factor Under 5lbs, easily mount onto lightweight poles or exterior walls
9. Corrosion Protection SurTec treated Die-cast alloy
10. Complete Kit Packaged with Gigabit PoE Injector, mounting bracket, Flooded
CAT5e and ground wire
*Distance up to 20km was tested in USA, subject to LOS, Weather condition, TX power of the 4G Base Station
3. •Powerful outdoor 4G / LTE mobile router
with SIM card slot.
•Broadband LTE mobile access in
locations where standard mobile devices
do not allow this.
•Supported speeds of 100 Mb DL / 50 Mb
UL (LTE frequency bands 1/3/7/8/20).
•The built-in premium modem Sierra
Wireless delivers complete reliability of
mobility connections and stability of
•The high performance dual polarized
MiMO antenna ensures the reception of
the LTE signal also in the border areas of
•Robust IP67 industrial housing for
installation in the most demanding
•Temperature range: -40 ° C ~ 60 ° C
•1 x 10/100 Ethernet LAN port with PoE
support (IEEE 802.3af) for power supply
•Firewall, QoS, IPv6 Ready.
•Management via graphical interface
(GUI) and TR-069.
4. Hardware Setup Guide
PLEASE READ THE QUICK START GUIDE AND FOLLOW THE STEPS CAREFULLY. THIS QUICK START
GUIDE WILL HELP YOU INSTALL THE DEVICE PROPERLY AND AVOID IMPROPER USAGE.
•BiPAC 4700ZUL 4G/LTE Outdoor Router
•M25 Cable Gland
•This Quick Installation Guide
•Outdoor LAN Cable
•Ethernet (PoE) Injector
5. Make sure you grounded the BiPAC 4700 ODU
Attach the grounding wire to the BiPAC 4700
6. It is recommended to use an Industrial-grade
Gold Plate facing
down to the SIM slot
8. Mounting Kit Installation
• Attach the Articulation Pole to the Enclosure
• Attach the articulation pole to the back of the BiPAC 4700ZUL using M6*16
screws and washers.
Wall Mount Pole Mount Large Size Pole
10. Dual-Polarized Antenna
From the nominal position, adjusting and rotating the BiPAC 4700ZUL in
-45 or +45, anticlockwise or clockwise, degree angle.
Find the location and best angle for getting the strongest signal from the base station. The BiPAC
4700ZUL must be directed towards the nearest base station.
Adjusting the router position to get a better reception and/or fine-tuning the router orientation (in
horizontal/vertical position or 45 degree angle position) to have the best signal strength
11. Login to your BiPAC 4700ZUL
1. The default IP of the modem is 192.168.1.254 with subnet
255.255.255.0. Make sure the attached PC to this router is on
the same subnet and has an IP address in the range between
192.168.1.1 ~ 192.168.1.253.
2. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.1.254 in the
URL address bar. The login prompt will appear.
3. Input the default username (admin) and password (admin)
4. Use the Quick Start wizard for fast Internet connection
5. Time Zone configuration to GMT
6. After finishing the configuration, please make sure you
changed the default admin login password and note it down.
12. APN, Username and Password Settings
Vodafone (contract) 3 O2 (contract)
APN: internet APN: three.co.uk APN: mobile.o2.co.uk
Username: web Username: blank Username: web
Password: web Password: blank Password: web
Some standard mobile operator UK settings:
Vodafone (PAYG) EE BT
APN: pp.vodafone.co.uk APN: everywhere APN: btmobile.bt.com
Username: web Username: eesecure Username: bt
Password: web Password: secure Password: bt
• For a more comprehensive list of UK APN settings please check out details here:
• N.B. Please be aware that mobile service providers may change their APN, Username and Password settings
depending on the nature of your contract, so be advised to double-check with your service provider first if you are
experiencing connection difficulties. APN name, Username and Password are the 3 fields needed to set up your mobile
broadband connectivity. Please do not change the remaining fields unless specified by your service provider.
13. Other Feature - SMS Control
SMS control allows a couple of basic functions.
1. Under Configuration>Internet Setup>Internet
you can access the SMS Control feature by
clicking on the blue SMS Control text field at the
bottom of the page.
2. Once you have enabled SMS control and set up
the password – maximum 10 characters – you
can perform the following.
3. *60 for a status report (no password needed).
4. reboot#password to reboot the router
14. Locate 4G Mast
• https://www.mastdata.com create an 30 days
account. Input the 4G installation site Postcode
15. •Yellow Circle = Installation Site
•Identify the nearest 4G Mast
•We will use the EE for an example.
•Click on the EE mast
1. None of the LEDs are on when you turn on the Router.
Check the connection between the adapter and the router. If the error persists, you may have
a hardware problem. In this case you should contact technical support.
2. You have forgotten your Router login and/or password.
Try the default login and password, please refer to User Manual or consult with your Internet
Service Provider. If this fails, you can restore your router to its factory settings by holding the
Reset button on the back of your router for 6 seconds or more. *This username / password may vary
by different Internet Service Providers.
3. Can’t ping any PCs on the LAN.
Check the LAN(PoE) LED on the Router. The LED should be on for the port that has a PC
connected. If it is off, check the cables between your Router and the PC. Make sure you have
uninstalled any software firewall for troubleshooting. Verify that the IP address and the subnet
mask are consistent between the router and the workstations.