LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
We have continued our production work and added more information into our reports.
This was to fill out some blank information into our ideas so we could decide what we
could do with this extra information.
From what we previously agreed, we met up once again with our actor and filmed the
footage we could not get the week before. This was a success and we finished pour
filming. We checked on the footage and agreed this is what we needed.
2015 At this time the group looked over all of the work we had completed to check if we
needed to change, re-write or add anything into documents for our pre-production work.
We have discussed and fixed our problems that we had during filming, which also
showed in our short film, which was having our camera portrait instead of landscape.
We have also discussed about what can hook our audience into our short film, since our
production lacked a hook, so we came up with a few ideas.
I and another member of the group (Stevie) met after school hours to take images that
we were missing from work for the storyboard and recee.
The whole group met and discussed what we needed to do to finish of relevant and
missing work, as well as decide what our extra and added scenes were going to be.
This is when we decide that our hook was to be in the form of a can and started to make
these ideas into our short film.
We continued to finish all of our pre-production work and plan out what we were to do
on the 26th
so then we knew what we were doing.
We met on this day so we could finish off extra footage for our short film, including
extra scenes and the hook that we previously talked about.
On this day we shared the footage of our short film and individually edited the short film
so we had our own versions.
The group has now finished editing and everyone had included effects and used every
scenes we planned and put it into their short film.
The group has added extra information into their production log.
Project Activity Log
Learner Name Lauren Feeney
Centre Name Christ the King: St Mary’s Centre Number
Unit Name Unit 22 Unit number 22
Teacher Assessor Mr Barton
Proposed project title The Stairway from Hell
This form should be used to record the process of your project and be submitted as evidence with the
final piece of work.
You may want to discuss:
• what you have done (eg, from one week to the next)
• if you are working in a group, what discussions you have had
• any changes that you have or will need to make to your plans
• what resources you have found or hope to find
• what problems you are encountering and how you are solving them
• what you are going to do next
This is when the group had started to discuss ideas that we could use for a storyline for
our short film. This had to be an idea that we could agree on, with the factors that we
could work together and we would enjoy making the film.
Out of all of the ideas we thought of, we narrowed it down to 3 ideas. We then decided on
what would be the idea we used for our short film. This film had a familiar tone with us
and felt the audience would understand it.
Around this time we had to make a pitch for our short film, filling the audience with basic
information that would be contained in our short film.
We planned and divided what the group did. Stevie and I made the pitch, agreeing that
Niamh would have to speak during the presentation, as well as Stevie and I.
This was the day we showed our film pitch to an audience of peers and “producers”.
From this we got feedback, what went well and what we could improve.
Once we had the information back, we started to plan when we would start filming.
We met up on this day with our actor and started to film scenes of our short film.
Due to realising how many shots we needed and the time that we met, we couldn’t get all
of our footage in one day, so we agreed to continue on the next Sunday, for the group and
our actor were all free at this time.
Due to new information given to us by our superiors and the time we had to work on pre-
production work, the group started our reports. This needed the information of research
and our target audience.