LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Who is Todd Proa?
-An experienced athletic
-A devoted and highly motivated
• After graduating from Cleveland State University in 1993, Todd started
working with the Warrensville Heights Department of Parks and
– Served as aquatics director.
– Was tasked with managing lifeguards, acting as the head swimming coach
and conducting safety training sessions.
– Took care of pool area maintenance and the concession stand.
• In 1995, Todd became the Aquatics Director of the North Central Florida
– Was in charge of pool operation and scheduling and administering
– Acted as head swim coach.
• In 1997, Todd relocated to Sarasota, where he continued to work at the
– Continued to serve as Aquatics Director and was able to work with both
adults and youths while developing lessons and programs for the pool’s
Amateur Athletic Union
• Todd was admitted to the Amateur Athletic
Union, where he was named National Aquatic
– Headed up budgets, contract negotiations and was
involved in event planning and execution.
• In 2005, Todd was named the Administrative
Director of Sports Development.
• Was also named the Gymnastics National
Treasurer and Nominations and Elections
Todd Proa and Coaching
• Thanks to his ability to unite people and stellar
communication skills, Todd is an exceptional
• Todd has spent a majority of his career as a
– Worked as head swimming coach at the Warrensville
Heights Department of Parks and Recreation, North
Central Florida YMCA and Sarasota YMCA.
• Todd has also worked as a youth soccer coach.
– Proud member of the National Soccer Coaches of
Todd Proa’s Certifications
CPR Instructor (ARC)
First Aid Instructor (ARC)