WORK LIFE BALANCE (WLB)
• Work life balance is the state of balancing personal and professional
• It is a tough task to maintain the work and the family in this fast
• It is important to balance the time spent outside the work that
includes the family, relationships, other personal interests and
Defining the work life balance
• Defining the work life balance is simple but working professionals
everywhere struggle to maintain it.
• Work life balance should be attained across genders.
• Having worklife balance helps to reduce stress and chances of
• Employees face a lot of problems like depression, anxiety, and also
health issues like pains, heart, problems and hypertension.
• Burnout is caused when employees work for a long time and have a
How can an employer allow his employee to
• Most of the employees it is necessary to work to have sufficient money to
live, so it is challenging for them to bring up such issues with the employer.
• The work environment must also allow the employees to work stress free.
• Employees to be allowed to work in flexible work hours.
• Ability to work from home, if the job or task that can be done from home,
then it can be scheduled to be done from home.
• Personal time off: it is big positive if they are given to take personal time to
without affecting the productivity.
• Can be provided for childcare if needed.
• Competitive Compensation: One of the Biggest stress of the
employees is MONEY.
• Comfortable Office Conditions: if the employee is happy at work, they
will be more productive.
• Opportunities in professional growth and socialization.
How can an employee ensure work life
• Here we have listed some important steps to ensure work life balance for an employee.
• Take some break
• Set priorities
• Do exercise everyday
• Spend time with family and friends
• Take holiday trips
• Maintaining healthy diet habits
• Getting enough sleep
• Pursuing hobbies
• Leaving work pressure at work
• Schedule one activity you look forward for a day
• Know when to say ‘No’
Benefits of WLB
• When employees are given the space and time to live a balanced life, their well being
increases and they feel happier.
• This definitely results beneficial for both the employee and employer.
• The benefits are listed as:
• A motivated employee
• Better levels in efficiency
• Increase in productivity
• Decrease in absence due to sick and stress
• Improves in customer support
• More competition to work in the concern
• Higher retention level
• Success in achieving goals
• So it’s inferred from above all the WLB benefits both Employer as well
Parece que tiene un bloqueador de anuncios ejecutándose. Poniendo SlideShare en la lista blanca de su bloqueador de anuncios, está apoyando a nuestra comunidad de creadores de contenidos.
¿Odia los anuncios?
Hemos actualizado nuestra política de privacidad.
Hemos actualizado su política de privacidad para cumplir con las cambiantes normativas de privacidad internacionales y para ofrecerle información sobre las limitadas formas en las que utilizamos sus datos.
Puede leer los detalles a continuación. Al aceptar, usted acepta la política de privacidad actualizada.