1. Yessika Baro
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Dedicated outside-sales professional with outstanding social skills, professionalism, diplomacy, tactfulness and best
techniques to generate/maintain positive company image. Offering many years of hard work, responsibility and
accountability to any given outside sales position.
Effectively assess Challenges and implement strategies to maximize sales drive and perseverance to delivery quality in
service and products.
IDT International, Inc., Los Angeles, CA 2015 - 2016
• Reached targeted goals by establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
• Developed sales strategies to increase customer network and sales volume.
• Conduct reviews on accounts on a regular basis to evaluate a client’ demands & usage of their account.
• Ensure delivery of high quality customer support and act as a liaison between clients and management.
• Assisted the clients in assessing their requirements and provided resolutions to conflict through meetings and
Carros Magazine, Inc., Seattle, WA 2014 - 2015
South Area Sales Manager
• Served the need of the existing customers by taking a client request & translating this into what a project needs to
• Setting sales targets for individual reps and for my team as a whole
• Responsible for representing the company's brand and maintaining long term relationships with exciting accounts
in a competitive market place.
• Supervise field sales team and internal sales team regarding latest product/package updates and train them on
presenting the new products to potential clients.
Nationwide Financial Services, Miami, FL 2005 - 2013
Mortgage Broker & Realtor Associate
• Assisted in obtaining information required to complete a mortgage application.
• Recommended the suitable mortgage loan product to the customers depending on their need and wishes and
guided them along until we reached a suitable product customized for them.
• Set and managed appointments to show homes to prospective clients
• Delt with lenders, home inspectors, pest control operators, escrow companies to ensure that all terms and
conditions of purchase agreement were met before closing.
• Generated sales by building a strong network through personal referrals and aggressive marketing plans
Apex Lending, Miami, FL 2004 - 2005
• Performed financial assessments and determined eligibility.
• Communicated with borrowers on a consistent basis to obtain all required documents.
2. • Entered loan information into computerized system, performed final documentation reviews, and packaged
and prepared loans.
• Reviewed underwriting conditions and obtain any documentation needed to proceed to closing.
Amerijet Int’l, Miami, FL 2001 - 2004
Export/ Import agent
• Negotiated rates, quotes, routes for international air shipments.
• Prepared legal documents necessary for customs clearance of cargo shipped.
• Received and monitored client orders and followed shipping instructions.
• Preparing bills of lading as per shipping regulations of both the countries
• Tracked shipment, communicated with the shipping authorities, and updated clients
IT Training Center, Miami, FL
International School of Real Estate, Miami, FL
Real Estate Salesperson
MDCC, Miami, FL