3. 5 FILMS IN MY HORROR SUBGENRE
• The shining Scream
• Psycho `
Science of the lambs
4. KILLER/SLASHER GENRE HAVE:
• A smart psychopath who kills only for fun who has a bad childhood.
• A stereotypical guy who wants to be the hero.
• A stereotypical woman who always acts as the victim.
• Lots of fast jagged cut shots that will confuse the audience to feel how mad the
• The clothing of the murderer will be normal teenage clothes.
5. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FIRST 2
• The first shots will show the murderer as he was before he lost his mind.
• Meanwhile there will be a voice over explaining the story.
• Then there will be quick flashes of the kid getting bullied.
• Then we will show the murder starting to lose his mind, as he sights one of the bully's
and stalks them to there house.
• We then show shots of different methods that the murder uses to murder the bully’s
• It is reviled that the murder is telling this story to one of his victims before he brutally
slices there head off.
6. HOW IS THIS UNIQUE?
• This kind of OTS will both be non-liner and liner as while there is a load of confusing
jump cuts of the murderer's backstory there is a voice over explaining what they are.
• This idea will also allow for lots of opportunity's to get creative with different types of
camera shots with how the bully’s can be murdered.
7. NARRATIVE ENIGMAS:
• The audiences will want to see more of the different methods for the killers murders.
• They will also like to see the killers slow decent into crazy.
• The audience will also question how far he will go with his murdering.
• They will also want to know what will happen to him, will someone find him out.
8. MAIN TARGETS I WANT TO ACHIEVE:
• I want this OTS to be non-liner in terms of shots, but there should also be a voice over
on top to tell the audience the story of the killer.
• The shots of the killer will be edited to be slow paced when he is sane and slowly get
faster paced as he slowly goes insane.
• The location will vary but we will need a run down room for the last scene when the
killer is reviled talking to his victim.
• The score music will start of slow but get faster and faster paced as he goes insane.