‘‘None of us, acting alone,
can reach success’’
Discours d’investiture, May 1994
We must start from the simple premise
that future of Africa belongs to Africans.
Change maybe unlock potential for Africa.
This responsibility can’t be endorsed only
Barack OBAMA, Accra (Ghana) – July 2009
Also, we have the duty to unite
and we take care of the face:
dispersal of African airspace for the benefit of foreign
local airlines initiatives doesn’t satisfy, effectively, needs of
movement of persons and property,
Also, we have duty to unite and we take care of face:
globalization imposes other rules of business
Unit for building United States of Africa …
• economic and political integration can’t be without social integration:
for free movement of persons and property.
• freedom of movement will be true with existence of tools that can
facilitate, effectively, the exchanges between peoples living in remote
certainly, development of air transportation should be base that will
provide this freedom of movement and, later, economic and political
• Also, African continent, African Diaspora and friends of Africa must
take responsibility and build themselves, foundation will serve as
"cause" to "Policies" to complete construction of United States of
For accomplishing this vision of solidarity, we must unit our strengths
and expertise in sustainable economic programs to implement.
Among those programs that facilitate social and economic integration,
we identify priority:
tools for the movement of people and goods across African continent,
tools to finance private economic initiatives in Africa.
Also, creation of a global lobbying Club Sahelian Air ", is expected to
start meeting expectations of everyone.
And this is reason that quotes of Nelson Mandela at his inauguration
and American President, Barack Obama, in Accra, challenge us so that
success is, also, African.
To Achieve a real Airlines Company…
• creation of an international airline is in African context of a serious
alternative to the problems of movement of persons and property.
• It is important to implement a program that provides continental air
accessibility, safety, frequency and punctuality.
• currently African air network is ineffective and the rates will be among
the highest in the world.
• In this context it should be a vast geographical region economically
integrated market for a viable and profitable to be able to compete with
large international airlines.
• establishment of an airline of international dimension is an opportunity
for independence and freedom for all of Africa further.
A global Technical partnership ...
International Air Lines
Studies of potential
Economies of lines
Recruitment - Training
Amenities Air Carrier
Operating license (AOC)
IATA & ICAO
Sahelian Le Club
Sahelian Air Academy
Sahelian Le Club
… Team Spirit …
• vehicle for promoting human resources available outside
• tool for economic and social integration,
• realization from Africa for Africa
• African aviation industry,
• airline for each country,
• contribution to build United States of Africa.
Establish a fluid aerialist network
Ensure optimal, security, persons and property
Make the aircraft available to all
Make the customer: a King
Sahelian Inc... : A Challenge to raise
and the responsibility to:
Promote establishment of an international airlines Leading in Africa
Achieving different business plans of each group's structure,
Drive implementation of each group structures Sahelian Air
Establish a technical and strategic partnership fair
Completing tround of financing for investment
Identify Top Management Group Sahelian Air
Prepare start of each structure group,
design the implementation strategy and development group Sahelian Air
coordination within group Sahelian Air, to optimize profits by sharing costs.
ensure ownership, term, group by Air Sahelian Africa.
... With undeniable advantages ...
• A thorough knowledge of real needs of airspace
• A "Project Management" experienced and always
active in the aviation world,
• A technical partnership of world renown,
• Air adapted a model to African context.
... And need ...
• Join African continent, African Diaspora and Friends of Africa
• Create a lobby World
• Actively involve each of us to achieve this technical and
• Realizing the Start Up Capital with a joint action of every
friend of Africa and Africa
• Making ‘’Club Sahelian Air "interlocutor match for global
Club Sahelian Air (CSA)
mission of civic engagement ...
• Promote the establishment of an international airline
• Protect the spirit of private enterprise, independent and
• Participate in the birth of the Sahelian Inc.. (USA), the
Project Company Sahelian Air
• Participate in the validation of a viable air,
• Identify human resources available for future needs of
the group Sahelian Air
• Initiate a private equity fund in Africa.
• build Africa's company Aryan International
• meet the challenge of an ambitious project,
• able to integrate an aeronautics group in Africa
• participate in the social and economic integration of Africa
• enjoy privileges when you travel by air.
Club Sahelian Air
Club of Founders
Join Club Sahelian Air…
... To participate in social and economic
integration in Africa become
Founder of a large aeronautic industry.
• four (04) directors to the Board of Directors of the
Sahelian Inc. (USA)
• a permanent secretariat,
• an Intranet for direct communication,
• a monthly report of activities,
• a quarterly financial information of the Sahelian Inc.
... Following the establishment of your airline with:
• Special Rate 'Club Sahelian Air "on entire Sahelian Air network
• flexible tickets valid for 1 year
• Guarantee your seat from 72 to 48 hours of departure
• baggage higher
•Miles add x 2
• airport lounges of Sahelian Le Club,
• on rankings in the event of overbooking,
• Priority on waiting lists,
• free tickets yearly
• registration across First and Business Class,
• personalized reservation site,
... And enjoy these privileges for the rest of your life.
• Please contact your Coordinator Federal Club Sahelian
Air (FCSA) of your continent,
• Put in accordance with the law society in your country,
• the statutes and rules within your CSA
• find a headquarters for your “Club Sahelian Air “
• Gather your first members to your general assembly
• Organize your GA and designate your representatives
at your FCSA,
• Develop your Club Sahelian Air to be a real popular
force for the establishment of your future African airline
: Sahelian Air.
Club Sahelian Air doesn’t exist in your country