LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
6. GRATERis used to grate cheese, chocolate, and other fresh fruits .
7. KITCHEN SHEARSare used to slice rolls and delicate cakes.
8. MEASURING CUPSconsist of two types namely: a. A graduated cup with fractions (1,3/4, 2/3, ½,1/3,1/4,1/6) marked on each side. b. A measuring glass made of transparent or plastic is more accurate for measuring.
9. MEASURING SPOONS consist of a set of measuring spoonsused to measure small quantities ofingredients.
10. MIXING BOWL- comes in graduatedsizes and has sloping sides used formixing ingredients .
11. MORTAR AND PESTLE-is used to pound or ground ingredients .
12. PARING KNIFE- is used to pare orcut fruits and vegetables into differentsizes.
13. PASTRY BAG- a funnel shaped container of icing or whipped cream.
14. PASTRY BLENDER- has a handleand with wire which used to cut fat orshortening in the preparation ofpies, biscuits or doughnuts.
15. PASTRY BRUSH- is used ingreasing pans or surface of pastriesand breads.
16. PASTRY TIP- is a pointed metal orplastic tube connected to the openingof the pastry and is used to formdesired designs.
17. PASTRY WHEEL- has a blade knife used to cut dough when making pastries.
18. ROTARY EGG BEATER- is used inbeating eggs or whipping cream.
20.RUBBER SCRAPER- is used toremove bits of food inside of the bowl .
21. SPATULA- comes in different sizes;small spatula are used to removemuffins and molded cookies from panswhich is 5 to 6 inches; large spatula foricing and frosting cakes; flexible bladeis used for various purposes.
22. STRAINER- is used to strain or siftdry ingredients.
23. TIMER- is used to in timing bakedproducts, the rising of yeast and tocheck the doneness of cakes.
24. WEIGHING SCALE- is used to measure ingredients in large quantities.
25. UTILITY TRAY- is used to hold ingredients together.
26. WIRE WHISK- is used to beat or whip egg whites or cream.
27. WOODEN SPOON- is also calledmixing spoon which comes in varioussizes suitable for different types ofmixing.
1. Cake Decorator (Cylindrical)- is used in decorating or designing cake and other pastry products.2. Cookie Press- is used to mold and shape cookies.
OVENSAre the workhorses of the bakery andpastry shop and are essential forproducing the bakery products. Ovensare enclosed spaces in which food isheated, usually by hot air.
A. DECK OVENS- the items to bebaked either on sheet pans or in thecase of some bread freestanding areplaced directly on the bottom, or deckof oven. This is also called STACKOVEN because several may bestacked on top of one another. Breadsare baked directly on the floor of theoven and not in pans. Deck oven forbaking bread are equipped with steamejector.
RACK OVENIt is a large oven into which entireracks full of sheet pans can bewheeled for baking.
MECHANICAL OVENThe food is in motion while it bakes . Its a most common types are a revolving oven, in which its mechanism is like that of a Ferris wheel. The mechanical action eliminates the problem of hot spots or uneven baking because the mechanism rotates throughout the oven .
CONVECTION OVENContains fans that circulate the air and distribute the heat rapidly throughout the interior. Strong forced air can distort the shape of the products made with batter and soft dough.
OTHER BAKING EQUIPMENTDutch Oven is a thick-walled (usuallycast iron) cooking pot with a light –fitting lid. It have been used as cookingvessels for hundreds of years. Theyare called “casserole dishes” inEnglish speaking countries other thanthe USA, and cocottes in French. Theyare similar to both the Japanesetetsunabe and the Sac, as traditionalBalkan cast-iron oven.