LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Lesson Plan in Science
o The student will identify seven different body systems and their
a. Topic: Human Body System
b. Materials: Chart, Pictures of different plants
Bring any pictures of different plants & let your students/ pupil to identify those
The Basic needs of Plants
Plants have their basic needs in order to live & survive.
(What are they :)?
2. Carbon Dioxide
4. Fertile soil
5. Minerals & nutrients come from the soil.
a. Water is necessary in plant growth. It helps in making their food.
b. Some plants need plenty of water in order to live like kangkong & water lilies.
They are called water plants.
c. There are plants that do not consume much water like cactus. They can store
enough water in their stem for them to survive in the desert.
d. Other basic needs of plants are carbon dioxide and sunlight. Carbon dioxide is
given off by humans and animals.
e. Good soil is also one of the basic needs of a plant. Soil gives minerals &
nutrients to make plant grow healthy. A plant root absorbs these minerals &
nutrients from the soil.
Ways of Caring for Plants
There are many different kinds of plants everywhere you go, these are plants
always the presence of plants & each are deserves proper caring. We should learn
how to take care of them, but how do we help plants grow well.
Here are some ways of caring the plants
1. Water your plants daily. The right amount of water & sunlight helps them
2. Cultivate the soil to loosen it. This allows the soil to absorb more air, water &
minerals needed by the plants.
3. Remove the weeds around the plants. They may compete in absorbing water,
minerals, nutrients & even space for the plants.
4. Remove the insects or pest from the plants. They may eat the leaves & fruits.
5. Put fertilizer or compost in the soil to make your plants healthier.
(Compost is the waste come from the animals like carabao.)
6. Put the plants where there is sufficient sunlight.
A. Give the following word that correspond the following questions.
1. The kind of air that is given off by plants._________
2. What do you give to the plants to make it healthier? ________
3. The needs of plants in order them to growth. It helps in making their
4. The basic needs of the plants to make them grow where you can put the
5. The plants absorb ______ & _______ from the soil.
B. Identify the following sentences and choose the correct answer.
1. Which plants grew in water?
b. Water lilies
2. The plants that do not consume much water is?
C. Enumerate the ways of caring the plants.(+2)
Give six uses of plants. Give examples.
Emilyn R. Ragasa