• Aim & Purpose
• Success Factors
• Sales Forecast overview
• Financial Summary
• Challenges and solutions
• Why Renault for Alissa?
• What is next?
• Acquire Renault franchise as an exclusive dealership in
• Maximize shareholder business profitability.
• Optimize the utilization of the group infrastructure
(economies of scale)
• Business Diversification.
– Capture the available opportunity “Renault exclusive
– Balance and mitigate current franchise uncertainty.
• Offering wide range of reliable products that are adapted to KSA environment
– Product test has been conducted in the region for the last 2 years for Passenger cars and Light
• Professional and quality standard after sales service to meet the need of the target
– Technical team reside in the region (in Dubai) to assist and serve the local dealers.
– High ratio of spare parts availability.
• Marketing Support “Renault market strategy)
– Detailed re-launching marketing strategy in the region “include re-building image, Brand positioning
and brand awareness)
– Competitive price that are capable to acquire reasonable market share.
– Financial support from Manufacturer for Trade-in programs to acquire maximum re-sale value.
– Focused and innovative marketing programs “Customer First Program”
– Utilizing Alissa expertise in the market place.
Success Factors Cont…
Alissa Heritage as a pioneer in Saudi Auto market backed by experienced executive board
• Sales “strong network with complete infrastructure”
• Distribution “ attractive customer base through out the kingdom”
• Dedicated experienced management and staff.
• Reliable fleet and retail customer data base.
• Professional outdoor sales resources.
• State - of – the - art IT and management system.
• After sales service “Facilities, technical skills, and point of sales”
• Strong foundation of Customer Relationship Management.
• Customer financial offering (Leasing, Installment,...etc) for retail and fleet
customers, through Al-Yusr and other financial institutions
• Operational leasing, Daily rental through BTC and other Rent-A-Car companies.
• Retail distribution channels through Autostar and other sub-dealers.
Challenges & Solutions
• The Bad brand image in the market
• Re-launch Renault brand in KSA by Marketing activities.
• Financial budget allocated by manufacturer for re-launch events.
• Leverage Renault brand image by introducing new models to the
market adapted to the Saudi environment.
• Communicate “What is Renault?” In our re-launch activities:
– Over 110 years in Automotive market
– Owns 44% of NISSAN worldwide.
– French design, Japanese technology
– New Era for Renault products to cope with GCC requirements.
• Perception of low service quality
• Re-launch “Customer First” program for service.
• Communicate the new wide network of service
workshops kingdom wide:
– Now…you can serve your Renault in 8 workshops kingdom
wide and more…
• CRM to ensure high customer service for Renault users.
Challenges & solutions Cont…
• Perception of expensive and non-availability of parts
• Communicate our over 35 parts outlets kingdom wide.
• Restructuring price list of parts with the manufacturer.
• Communicate price comparison of parts and service
between Renault and other brands.
Challenges & solutions Cont…
• Low re-sale value.
• Launch Trade In campaign with special
financial support by manufacturer.
• Extended warranty for used car.
Challenges & Solutions Cont…
Why Renault Franchise for Alissa
• Renault will enter the Saudi Automotive
market, planning to capture sizable market
share, equipped with new strategy, initiatives,
products and dedicated expertise.
• Alissa is capable to accommodate and deliver
Renault objectives and goals to sustain and
grow shareholders’ profitable base.
What is Next?
• Obtain the Executive Board Committee
• Proceed with Renault to finalize the dealer