1. We Make Learning Fun
Milpitas Christian School offers excellent academics with
full spectrum curriculum to challenger everyone to grow
intellectually, physically, socially, and emotionally.
3435 Birchwood Lane, San Jose, CA 95132
MCS accepts students of all races and nationalities and does not discriminate in any of its programs based on gender, race, or national origin.
for more information or to schedule a tour.
0124 BW Glance
• 13:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
Smaller class sizes means more personal
attention and fewer distractions
• Singapore Math for K-5 elementary grades
• Integrated Technology and Robotics for all
• Outdoor Education for 4-8th grades with
overnight trips including East Coast (8th grade)
• Afterschool Enrichment programs are on-site.
Classes have included Chinese, Chess, Clay Art,
Engineering, Tennis, and Python Programming
• Resource Lab for on-site personalized tutoring
• Sensory Room offers a safe, comfortable
environment for students who need to perk up
or calm down
• 65% of faculty and administrators have
Master’s Degree or higher
• Dual accreditation by ACSI and WASC
“Grade Mean Equivalent” indicates the year and month that an average (mean) of student achievements are typical. For
example, a 10.1 indicates student achievements are typical of students who have completed the first month (October) of
Grade 10 who take the same test. Students in Grade 5 who attain a Grade Equivalent of 10.1 have advanced academic
ability (compared with the average fifth grader), but advanced curriculum (10th grade) is not used in the fifth grade class.