About Flow Social Media
• Digital Marketing Strategy
• Influencer Relations
• Content Marketing
• Twitter Parties
• Sponsored Blog Posts
• Social Media Consulting
• Event Marketing
Flow was formed with the goal of connecting
great brands with customer advocates and
leading innovative social media campaigns that
drive meaningful marketing results.
Flow has partnered with key blogger influencers
to provide it’s social media expertise to the
travel, leisure, and alcoholic beverages
Learn More: http://flowsocialmedia.com/about
Contact Us: email@example.com
Flow’s Staff Have Lead Campaigns For Brands Including:
Online Marketing Objectives for 2015
1. Attract more qualified traffic to website from US and
2. Convert more traffic into leads (website contacts)
3. Unify Marketing Tactics into a Cohesive Strategy
4. Improve Online Reputation i.e. Bloggers, Yelp, TripAdvisor
5. Attract more wedding groups
2006 Visitor Statistics for Zion National Park:
Summer: Families and Groups
Fall / Winter: Couples
International Visitors in Summer / Fall:
20% / 7% France (5% of all visitors)
14% / 6% Germany (4% of all visitors)
13% / 21% England (3% of all visitors)
12% / 5% The Netherlands (3% of all visitors)
US Visitor in Summer / Fall:
26% / 15% California (19% of all visitors)
14% / 30% Utah (11% of all visitors)
7% / 7% Nevada (5% of all visitors)
5% / 2% New York (4% of all visitors)
Special Occasions – Weddings
How Did People Find Out about Zion
More than 50% of visitors find
out about Zion National Park
through Word of Mouth.
An integrated social media
campaign will help gain traction
within that group for Zion
Potential Marketing Tactics
• Social Media
• Website Updates (blog posts and SEO)
• Search Marketing
• Online Reputation
• PR and Event Sponsorships
• Direct Mail
• Online Display Advertising
Challenges to Overcome
• Awareness – Increase awareness of Zion Mountain Resort,
especially to international visitors through integrated
• Consideration - Increase demand for Zion Mountain Resort
among brides as a destination wedding location.
Traffic from Paid, Organic
Search, Direct, Referrals,
and Social sources.
Increase traffic from qualified sources by
targeting geographic territories and
audiences we can’t reach by search and
geographic promotion of “shopping” type
content, while also expanding organic and
earned traffic efforts.
By increasing qualified traffic, recapturing
lost customers, and providing better
“shopping” content on the website to
elevate the Zion Mountain product we can
convert more “shoppers” into customers.
Customers that leave website can be
remarketed to on Facebook and
Google to bring them back to the
website and re-capture lost leads.
Digital Wedding Marketing
1) Pinterest – Create boards with highly sharable content that
brides will want to curate as part of their “Dream Wedding”.
Images will carry your branding and link back to the weddings
page on zmr.com.
2) Instagram – Create a steady stream of wedding related
content on Instagram with hashtags so you content can be
3) Content Marketing – create wedding related blog posts on
zmr.com at least once per month as well as guest posts on
other blogs at least once per month.
4) Social Integration with Offline Wedding Show
Activations and Advertising – when you execute offline
campaigns such as wedding shows, make sure there is a digital
/ social element so we can continue the conversation with the
brides after the event and build a relationship with them to
converts to a booking.
5) Blogger & Social Influencers – Build relationships with
wedding and lifestyle bloggers but also with local wedding
vendors online such as photographers, stylists, caterers, etc.
who can be a source of leads.
6) Digital Advertising – Leverage social posts, user generated
content and promote to targeted audiences as well as
sponsored bloggers and Adwords campaigns to reach brides.
Social Media & Influencer Strategy
1) Social Media should be integrated into
all marketing channels including: PR,
Website, Customer Service,
Remarketing, and Direct Mail.
2) Social Channels content should focus on
engagement with customers and
influencers but also have specific posts
that are designed to be promoted to
grow the base.
3) Social Listening for what competitors
are doing and what your customers are
4) Specific tactics such as Twitter Parties
and blogger / social influencer trips
should also be included.
• Use sponsored placement on blogs,
display ads through Google
AdWords, and potentially pre-roll
video to drive traffic to the website
that would otherwise be
unachievable through organic
• Use content promotion through
networks like Stumbleupon,
Taboola, Outbrain to reach
(geographically targeted) people
interested in “Vacation” and other
• Use AdWords remarketing tactics to
move people from “shoppers” to
“customers” based on people who
visited the website and then left.
Content Marketing and SEO
• Fresh blog post content at least
once per month to attract traffic
and engage website visitors.
• Post content and updates on
social channels including
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,
Instagram, and TripAdvisor as
• Update website pages and
optimize for search as needed.
Reputation Management and CS
• Monitor reviews and respond as
needed to negative ones.
• Update profile pages and optimize
• Develop mechanisms for
incentivizing reviews without
direct compensation i.e. tent
cards, reminders in emails, etc.
• Leverage social channels and
influencers to build brand
Measurement and Analytics
• Monitor competitor social
properties to see what resonates
and what they are doing to attract
• Set website goals and landing
pages to measure new tactics such
as Remarketing, AdWords, and
Content Marketing efforts.
• Marketing Retainer:
– Execute on prioritized tactics discussed in this deck including managing digital marketing strategy, social
listening campaign, analytics monitoring, executing advertising campaign, SEO updates, monthly reporting, and
– Estimated XX hours / month at $95 per hour: $X,XXX
• Social & Influencers:
– Social Channel Management, XX hours / month at $70 per hour
– Sponsored Blog Posts, $200-$300 per post depending on blogger influence
– Coordinate blogger / social visits, 2-4 hours per influencer at $70 per hour (plus guest travel expenses)
– Twitter Parties, Sweepstakes, and Contests, $1,500-$3,500 depending on scope (plus prizes)
– Budget TBD based on more formal marketing planning
• Content Marketing:
– $100-$200 per article for blog posts on site (may be variable depending on involvement from company staff)
– Link building budget TBD based on more formal marketing planning