• Over 16 years of dedicated experience in supervision and Inspection in Marine and Industrial field of welding.
• Experienced to handle ship building, repairs, and industrial projects.
• Able to do welding inspection with various types of Instruments and Gauges.
• Conversant with using all international welding equipments with ESAB, Miller, etc.
• Experienced to use most of the welding such as Stick, Sub merged, MIG, TIG, down hill, etc.
• Making ISO 9001 documentation.
• Reviewing of welding procedures.
• Planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling of welding activities.
• Responsible for the quality assurance of welding activities.
• Performing failure investigation and write technical reports.
• Providing technical advice to contractors about welding TOT jobs.
• Review the approved WPS and PQR..The monitoring and Inspection of main line welding and tie in welding works as per the WPS.
• Interpretation of RT films and witness of manual UT,MT,AND PT,
• Random witness of field joint oating and pell test.
• Inspection of station piping works (fit -up)welding & NDT
• Inspection of mainline hydrotest and sation piping hydrotest works
• Inspection of prcommissioning works
• Maintain records of Safety & QC Inspection work of the contractors.
• Making the reports of inspection with third party / client.
• Adhere to the Engineering Procedures, Quality Control Procedures (QCP), Inspection and Test Plans (ITP), with relevant QC forms, Method Statements (MS) and risk assessments.
• Ensure changes are controlled and recorded with Change Advice Notices (CAN), field Instructions (FI), Technical Queries (TQ), and Non Conformance Reports (NCR).
• Provide welding expertise to achieve project completion safely HSE, efficiency (design and application execution) and to specified quality requirements to agreed budgets and timeliness.