LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Difference Between currently and previous system of income tax and sale tax in Pakistan
Explain previous and current administrative and appellate set up of Income Tax
and Sales Tax and also compare it with other countries.
1. Explain the previous and current administrative and appellate system of
income tax and sales tax. [ 8 ]
2. Explain the practical problems and hurdles discussed with tax authorities and
tax advisors. [ 3 ]
3. Explain the suggestions given by the tax authorities and other persons to
improve this system. [ 3 ]
4. Explain advantages and disadvantages of new system and suggest the best
administrative system for Pakistan. [ 6 ]
GUIDELINES FOR PREPARATION
1. Visit LTU and RTO Lahore
2. Visit offices of the Commissioner [Appeals] and Appellate Tribunal
3. Visit offices of the tax consultants
4. Many articles were written on this topic in the different newspapers of the
country. Students must read these articles.
5. Visit FBR’s web sites and other web sites to collect information.
6. Resource person will also be available for any information.
Revolutionary changes made by Federal Government in the administrative
structure of Income tax, Sales tax and Federal Excise departments. Tax
authorities are facing many hurdles and problems to implement these changes.
Tax advisors and taxpayers are also facing problems to understand these
changes. In these circumstances, students must collect information about these
changes and compare old and new tax departmental structure. During
preparation of this assignment, the students will visit the tax offices which will
give them practical exposure of tax offices system. Students will also meet the
tax advisors [Advocate, C.A and I.T.P] to get practical knowledge & experience
and valuable information about these changes. Comprehensive knowledge of tax
system and practical experience of tax authorities and tax advisors discussed
during preparation of assignment will enable the students to develop the
confidence, requisite skill and techniques among the students for dealing tax
departments in a professional way.