So you're convinced you should do something with social media. But now what? How to know what works, how to convince your manager and how to create some buy-in to do the projects you believe in?
1) Make a senior manager horny. (Example: Daniel Termont, Gent’s mayor)
2) Small working groups without legacy. (Example: Rabobank)
3) Launch new concepts below the company radar. (Example: KLM Surprise)
4) Act small and learn from the results. (Example: Il Giglio d’Oro)
5) Act with scrum, agile, beta mentality. (Example: The Larrik, London)
6) More buy-in from your proof points. (Example: Accenture)
7) Propel waves of success. (Examples: Delta, Accenture, KLM)