1. Tips speaking in the public
Good communication comes in may forms and styles. You should figure out
what works best for you and develop your style. The tips I have included here
should help most people become better speaker. Here are the tips speaking in
the public :
1. Don’t fooled into thinking that rhetoric is on innate ability – it is learned
2. Take every opportunity you can to speak
3. Wherever you do speak, always dress appropriately. You should look at
least as good as your audience do.
4. Always try to be informed your subject
5. Be especially careful when your words may have undesired
6. After you speak, take time to note what you did well and what you what
to improve. It can be a good learning experience.