1. Career Summary
Dedicated electrical engineer with seven years’ experience in developing electrical systems and
managing all aspects of projects’ life cycle, offering the following core competencies:
Well-rounded engineering experience – Design, develop, test and supervise the manufacturing
and installation of electrical equipment, components, and systems for commercial, industrial,
military and scientific use.
Able to run engineering projects from inception to success.
Accuracy, responsibility and accountability – Excellent attention to details and well organized.
Pre-Master – Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University
Sep 2003 -
Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Computers Engineering
From "HTI" Higher Technological Institute, Tenth of Ramadan City, Egypt
Major: Electrical & Computers Engineering (Good 73%)
Graduation Project Name: VOIP “Voice Over Internet Protocol” (GPA:(4) Excellent)
17 Mar 2013
26 May 2013
ITI Certification Diploma in Information Technology in Web Development program
(Web Development & Soft Skills)
(HTML, Data base fundamentals, SQL Server, IIS, Object Oriented programming using C++,
C#,ASP.Net ,Java Script)
Grade : A
Address:6B, first settlement , New Cairo
Tel: 01009757616 - 0222473466
Sara Mohamed Maher
BSc.–Electrical & Computers Engineering
Pre-Master Cairo University –
Page 1 of 7
2. Training Course Summary
23 May 2005
27 Jul 2005
Data Transfer Network
Telecom Egypt Company
22 May 2006
22 Jul 2006
GSM & CDMA
Jelecom Panasonic Company
24 May 2007
26 Jul 2007
WLL (Wireless Local Loop)
Telecom Egypt Company
25 May 2008
28 Jul 2008
Mobile Package (GSM, CDMA, GPRS & UMTS)
Legend Technologies Company
VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol)
Brilliance Technologies Company
Brief Summary of Qualifications
Senoir Electrical Project Engineer – TBEA – Tendring Sector
• Preparing tender documentation including cost summary sheets, risk
assessments and approval documentation.
• Submitting completed tender proposals to meet customer deadlines.
• Complete tender follow-up and negotiations.
• Prepare tender documents including cost summary sheets, risk
assessments and approval documentation.
• Take full ownership for the various projects assigned to you within the
Offshore Wind sector.
• Assist in the delivery of the full Transmission & Distribution product
portfolio for substations within the UK
• Become a key member of Internal Capture Teams.
• Review enquiry documentation and assist with the formulation of order
• Provide indicative pricing support for business development.
• Build and maintain pricing / estimating databases and ensure outturn
costs are captured and fed back through the system.
• Take responsibility for the Internal Risk Review Process.
• Liaise with supply chain for pricing purposes, develop and maintain
• Provide detailed feedback to supply chain.
• Identify opportunity and risk during the tender process.
• Maintain a register of key assumptions within estimates and pricing.
Page 2 of 7
Supervisor Sales and Marketing Engineer - Parknology for Smart Parking
Sales and Marketing Sector
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a
• Travelling to visit potential clients
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
• Calculating client quotations
• Negotiating tender and contract terms
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
• Offering after-sales support services
• Administering client accounts
• Analyzing costs and sales
• Preparing reports for head office
• Meeting regular sales targets
• Recording and maintaining client contact data
• Coordinating sales projects
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will
meet client needs
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical
• Solving client problems
• Helping in the design of custom-made products
• Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
Page 3 of 7
Senior Sales Engineer - Miratech Fire Protection Company – Sales Sector
• searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or
services and maximizing client potential in designated regions;
• developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and
interpreting their requirements;
• persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in
terms of quality, price and delivery;
• negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client
and company needs;
• calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
• providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
• working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as
• arranging and carrying out product training;
• analyzing costs and sales;
• preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records;
• meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
• supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and
other marketing events;
• making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets
• liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
• helping in the design of custom-made products;
• Providing training and producing support material for other members of the
Pre Sales Engineer – Shakespear foundry company – Sales Sector
• Interface with customers and perform analysis of business challenges.
Page 4 of 7
2012 to 20
2009 to 30
• User and functional requirements.
• Business processes.
• Standard operating procedures.
• Workflows and other documents.
• Designs and accomplishes product presentations or demonstrations.
IT Trianing Advisor - HeroTec Trianing Center – Sales Sector
• Act as a spokesperson for the organization, and develop strong relationships with
a variety of stakeholders, including current and potential participants, community
partners and partner employers.
• Research and revise existing beginner, intermediate and advanced training
curriculum based on employer and participants needs.
• Interact and maintain liaison with referring partners, refine referral process
• Develop workshop plans and coordinate with workshop facilitators, define
• Refine the Interview, screening, and recruitment process for program participants
• Review and refine the evaluation process, including the SROI (social return on
• Research and propose new funding opportunities
• Review and refine the payment process and training fees, ensure accurate
financial records and statistics
Electrical Site Engineer - United For Engineering Project & Agencies
Site And Tendring Sectors
• Identifying customer requirements.
• Designing systems and products.
• Reading design specifications and technical drawings.
• Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales.
• Making models and prototypes of products.
• Working to British (BS), European (EN) and other standards.
• Liaising with others in the design team.
Page 5 of 7
6. • Liaising with clients and contractors.
• Attending meetings on site.
• Designing and conducting tests.
• Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data.
• Proposing modifications and retesting products.
• Qualifying the final product or system.
• Servicing and maintaining equipment.
• Preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations.
• Monitoring a product in use to improve on future design.
• Good Experience in Light Current System.
• Making Financial and Technical Offers.
• Making Study of Tenders and Quotations.
• Making Design for Light Current System.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Advanced user of internet
Photoshop, graphic, dream waver & flash
Data base fundamentals
SQL Server 2010
OOP Using C ++
Time & Stress Management
Page 6 of 7
• Strong communication in English and Arabic
• Good communication in French
Ability to learn quickly
Self motivated. Application oriented
Consistent ability to perform well under pressure and in dynamic
Ability to work with minimum supervision independently as well as in a
Ability to utilize strategic solution oriented approach to create new
business opportunities to the organization
Strong abilities to deal with customers& excellent communication skills
Possess ability to negotiate
Professional inter-office skills and demeanor Flexible schedule.
Consistent experience meeting deadlines and working within tight
Name: Sara Mohamed Maher Ewis
Date of birth:1986-Sep-25
Marital status: Single
Tel:01009757616 –- 0222473466
OTHER REFERENCES FURNISHED UPON REQUEST
Page 7 of 7