LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Why are we meeting today?
• To get to know each other
• To discuss the first steps of the project
• collaborative activities
• live meetings
IT IS IMPORTANT:
• to upload all materials in your folder (under MATERIALS) and to publish them
in the dedicated pages
• not to publish materials in the project diary, because
- it is not collaborative (students need to have all outputs of one step
collected in the same place, so as to exchange ideas)
- it is useless (when browsing the TwinSpace for the QL, evaluators won’t
scroll down the project diary posts to look at the products!)
IT IS IMPORTANT:
• to add your students to the TwinSpace
• to let them write in the forums, edit their profile, write to each other
(remember, there’s nothing they can damage or delete!)
• to take part in some collaborative activities (the TwinSpace is not a show of
individual works but an itinerary of collaboration).
padlet & Google presentation
We will let the new partners contribute to the INTRODUCTIONS page
(uploading their pics) but we will move on to step 1 (the object)
Step 1: an object I would take with me
1. Choose your tool freely
2. Choose your language freely (but maybe add a picture!)
3. Share your product in the page
4. Let your students free to contribute to the TwinBoard
5. Shared activity World Cloud with Mentimeter
Collaborating with Menti: how it works
• We will send to you a link and a code
• Just open the link, paste the code, and you will find the question «Which object
would you take?»
• Let your students answer, one by one, with ONE SINGLE WORD IN ENGLISH
• Please don’t give the link to your students, have they answer in front of you (if
they write something wrong, this can’t be deleted)
• The link will stay active from the 25th to the 31° of January
Organizing Live events
• Being so many and with so many different timetables (not to mention the sudden
«surprises»…) we cannot organize the live meetings for everybody
• The formula that works best, in our experience, is one to one
• Take your arrangements between partners and meet freely to discuss the different
steps (the more, the better!)
• Remember to document your meetings in the dedicated subpages (there is one
under each step). Few lines and pictures will be welcome.
«Something more about the partner schools» page
• If you want to let the partners know something more about you, your
country, your city, your school, feel free to create your own subpage.
• We are curious!
• You can share whatever here: national or local festivities, special days,
school shows… be creative!