1. Name : Sunitha. R
Contact : +91-9845263975
Email : email@example.com
Desire to be a part of vibrant and leading organization and create footprints as a
Quality assurance Engineer, to assist the organizations in all aspects by utilizing all my
skills, knowledge, abilities and experience with a balance of hands-on, management
and leadership responsibilities
Proven professional having over 5+ years of professional experience in the IT
4.7 years of experience in IT industry as a Quality Software Engineer.
Perform manual and automated testing of a web-based application.
Interacted with Business Analysts and developers in requirements analysis, design reviews,
testing and documentation for application developed in agile environment.
Wrote SQL queries to validate that actual test results match expected results.
Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium RIDE GUI tool,
TestNg and Java (Eclipse IDE).Contributed in framework creation.
Identified test cases to automate, Enhanced framework (pages & parts), Helpers and test
Written Data Driven test cases and Analyzed test results in TestNG reports.
Participate in testing activities, in collaboration with the development and production teams,
to ensure satisfactory performance of end-user reporting.
Document test results and defects.
Reporting of bugs via JIRA application.
Generated data-driven test cases utilizing XPath expressions and CSS selectors.
2. Performed hands on black box testing - including functional, integration, system,
regression, and acceptance testing.
Used a risk-based approach in designing and implementing test cases.
Involved in Code and Design Reviews and did Unit and Integration testing as part of White
Involved effectively in the Software development life cycle (SDLC) right from
development through Various Testing phases.
Developed automated test scripts for Application in QTP, Groovy, selenium.
Experience in different Testing methodologies like Functional testing, Regression testing,
Unit, Integration testing, Exploratory Testing, GUI testing, System Testing, Interface, User
Acceptance testing(UAT),Installation, Compatibility and Load testing.
Excellent Analytical & Problem Solving Skills, Written and verbal communication skills.
Involved in the Requirements Meetings, Review Meetings continuously with developers
and users and modifying the Test Cases accordingly to test the new features developed in
the application as per the user requirements as part of User Acceptance Testing(UAT).
Analyzing the Low Level Design (LLD’s) and High Level Design (HLD’s) documents as
part of UAT.
Joined as a fresher in “Manhattan Associates” from 2011and working till date.
Currently working as Senior Quality Software Engineer for “Manhattan
Associates”, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Good knowledge and 4.6 years of experience on SCM- Supply Chain Management.
Transportation Planning and execution
3. Some modules worked on
• Ratings and Routings
• Transportation Orders
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A - 2011) from University of Bangalore,
Master of Business Application (M.B.A) Currently doing with distance education with
Sikkim Manipal University (SMU)
Operating Systems : Windows, UNIX, Linux
Office package : MS Office (2003), MS office (2007) , MS office (2010)
Programming Languages : C, C++, Visual Basic, java.
Automation and tools : QTP, JUNIT, Groovy, Selenium, Seldroid.
Languages &Protocols : C, C++, Java (OOPS), V.B.Script, XML, HTML.
Web Servers : Jboss, ApacheTomcat, Jetty.
Version Controls : GIT , JIRA , QTEST.
Database : (SQL, PL/SQL), SQL server.
Frameworks : TestNG, Robot (Keyword driven)
Good managerial skills.
Positive attitude towards work.
Flexible with working in any environment.
Proficient in Pervasive Data-Integrator applications.
Strong familiarity with QA assurance engineering and end-user training for data mining.
4. Skilled MS SQL Server and MS SQL Server Prototype Applications.
Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
Good interpersonal skills.
Detail oriented, motivated, and resourceful.
Role : SQE- Senior Quality Engineer (R&D)
Environment : Windows, Unix
Client’s : Giant Eagle Inc, H-E-B Grocery Company lp, wegmans,
Armstrong World Industries, Guardian Industries Corp,
WestRock, Publix, Ventura Foods, Rite Aid,
Papa John's Food Services, PetSmart Inc, The Home Depot,
SYSCO Corporation, McKesson Corporation.
Single-handedly established and maintained the Test Automation Process for testing the
Windows Client/Server and Web based applications
• Converted existing Manual Tests and developed new automated test scripts which cut
the test completion time from couple of weeks down to couple some couple of hours.
• Wrote test instructions for the other QA team members.
• Mentored more junior QA team members.
• Reported and processed software issues, verified bug fixes.
• Helped develop QA procedures to improve QA processes
• Worked closely with Developers to troubleshoot and resolve some issues reported by
Developed, implemented, and maintained the automated flows for Customer flows, E2E
flows, User Acceptance, Full regression test cases/scripts/scenarios to ensure user-level and
back-end qualities for web based applications.
• Identified and created test data using SQL scripts as part of base data setup. And mimic
the customer data for customer flows.
• Automated, modified, executed, debugged and analyzed test results using Groovy and
Selenium to uncover defects in software applications.
• Tracked, identified and logged bugs using JIRA (Issues Tracking System), and worked
with developers to ensure bugs are fixed, as well as being responsible for automation of
• Worked closely with application designers/developers to resolve documentation, design
& functional issues with various applications.
Architected, maintained, and extended automation infrastructure by utilizing Seldroid and
implementing Robot framework.
• Designed, wrote, and executed system-wide test plans and test case suites for
automation test frame components using seldroid. And implemented Keyword driven
test steps, which internally converted as java method call and executes the code.
• Interpreted and converted manual test cases into automation Smoke, Regression and
• Did performance testing, scheduling, maintenance, and database backup/restore as part
of CI (Continuous Integration).
• Performed backend testing of application using Groovy. Used SQLs in Groovy, writing
queries to confirm correctness of data entered via UI, and data manipulation.
• Led and mentored junior automation and manual QA engineers to execute and analyze
automation smoke and regression tests.
6. • Mentored and provided guidance for QA automation team member in India.
7. • Mentored and provided guidance for QA automation team member in India.