LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
What you want to
And how you might ask for it…
Team fit • What‘s characteristic for a team you would be comfortable working with?
• What is your personal line that mustn't be crossed?
• Which are signs for you that a colleague is not happy with a decision that was made?
Creativity • To which point do you fight for your ideas?
• What characterizes a good idea for you?
• Which of your former ideas are you most proud of? How did you make sure they’re realized?
Self-motivation • What was your most complex/unstructured project you ever worked on? What made it that complex? How exactly
did you handle the situation?
• Which achievements are you most proud of? Why?
• When was the last time you pushed yourself to the edge to achieve a goal?
• Under which conditions do you decide to reject a task you’re given?
• What do you need to keep your performance up while working at a lengthily task?
Sense for responsibility • When would you assume the responsibility for something? Or when wouldn’t you? What does your decision
• Could you give me an example of your past where you’ve shown responsibility?
Decision-making ability • Would you please give us an example about how you made a decision when many insecurities were involved?
• How do you decide in case you don’t have enough time to research sufficient information?
How to hire the best people for your start up
Summary: what did not work?
• too general
• too corporate
• engineers use their own channels:
• user groups, conferences &
• quantity vs. quality
• take care about women
Summary, my future predictions
1. Blogs and Media are top relevant
2. Mobile might come critical mass
3. Social tools already change practice
4. Employees Market of choice
5. Diversity enters the world of top talent
6. Workforce analytics will ermege – Tools become
critical for big data
7. Package instead money (Culture, Career,