No hay notas en la diapositiva.
* Introduction: La perspectiva cualitativa de un socilogo que lleva desde el 2008 analizando y viviendo desde dentro la tendencia de lo colaborativo, incluyendo el analisis de diferentes estudios y procedencias, desde dentro, y desde fuera (bussines y social)
- Collaborative consumption and collaborative economy concepts. New power from the citizens to coordinate among themselves via simple platforms.
- This is a present reality that is growing exponentially (and explaining models like the Airbnb vs. Intercontinental Group example).
* Collaborative mobility
- Collaborative mobility is the most developed sector of the collaborative economy (it is usually the sector that starts first in a city/region)
- Access thumps ownership: Carsharing 1.0 // P2P car rental.
- BlaBlaCar (moving 2M + people every month). No infrastructure cost. Beyond the &quot;main destinations&quot;
- CompartirMesaAVE (60% discount while buying 4 tickets + tickets resales)
* Positive cooperation examples- Carpoooling.com & DB & buses in Germany
- SNCF developing it own BlaBlacar
- Examples of interrogations rail companies + carsharing in stations
- Some wild ideas:
- Travelers in a train as a community? they have common needs!
- lending objects among railroad companies (check Floow2 as example in NL)
-- Pentagrowth --
* What companies in other sectors are doing?
- You can&apos;t ignore or just claim it is unfair competition
- Trocathlon.fr (2nd hand Decathlon)
- BeMate (Half airbnb half hotel)
- Some other examples
You need to act now. This is not stopping
The question for mobility operators is whether they should operate their own shared mobility scheme or partner with existing and growing startups. I bet for the second option
- Like high speed train.. if you go inside at the same speed it is comfortable.. if you see it from the outside... you just don&apos;t get what just passed at 300 km/h ... so jump onboard!
Cuando el centro pasa de la propir
Los miedos estan basados en un escenario futuro, lo podria ser, no hay base para pensar que es asi…falta tiempo, datos…La reputación